Scams selling or giving away non-existent animals, often Puppy Scams.
#242994 by Mike Wilson Mon Mar 23, 2015 7:57 pm
Fake bulldog breeder.

The website is in the process of being reported for fraud.

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
Advertisement

#243157 by Mike Wilson Tue Mar 24, 2015 9:28 pm
Infinity Bulldog Puppies - - [email protected]
www.infinitypups.com

The shipping process normally takes a couple of hours to complete, though sometimes it could take a little longer, how ever the whole process hardly exceeds 7-10 hours.
Your puppy will come with basically needs like blankets, food dishes,papers, healthy certificate, so you will be advice to get the following grooming tools within a month or two from now:Shampoo, Conditioner, Pin Brush, Nail Clippers,Ear/Pad Trimmer, Ear Lotion, Scissors. About food, I feed all my puppies Purina Puppy Chow for the first year at which time I switch to Purina Little Bits. I choose to feed Purina because it is relatively inexpensive and is readily available across the United States at most department or grocery stores. There are many opinions on which dog food to use. This is a decision only you can make, but keep in mind Purina has been making dog food for over 50 years and they do extensive research on nutrition and prote
in. Other dog foods may cost more but that doesn't necessarily mean they are better.
WE ARE WILLING TO BEGIN WITH THE SHIPPING PROCESS AS SOON AS YOU CAN RESPOND TO THIS EMAIL WITH THE FOLLOWING INFO:

* SEND YOUR CLOSEST AIRPORT, .....??
* PHONE NUMBERS (CELL & HOUSE) ......??
* NAME OF RECEIVER OF THE PUPPY....??
* ADDRESS OF RECEIVER OF THE PUPPY....??

So once i have all your full delivery address details above,i will just get back to you with our full names and address for you to go send the money via Walmart or Money Gram so that we can proceed right away with the booking of the flight.Attached are the most recent pictures of Lexis at her current age(14 weeks old) and her parents as well.

Great, i just got the delivery details and as soon as you send the money, i will be heading to the agency.I know you are very eager about meeting your puppy and also about knowing some info about taking care of your new family member but don't worry we are going to ship the puppy along site a catalog for our past breed and a CD which includes all instruction to take care of the puppy.They are all siblings and their mum weight 50lbs and dad weight about 45lbs,so definitely they are small dogs and will take over their parents.She is coming with a 1 year health guarantee and all her registration papers.If you want Lexis delivered to your home address it will cost an extra $50,so it will cost a total if $740.So it's up to you, if you want to pay $690 to pick her from the airport or $740 to have her delivered directly to your home address ok.
To send the money, you will go to any Walmart or Money Gram Transfer service store location and send the money to our address details below. I will go get the money so that once i get off work, I will proceed to the delivery agency together and register the puppy for delivery.
Here is the address to send the money to.

NAMES.......ALEXANDER DOPPINGS
ADDRESS......6806 Springsphire Way
CITY........Greenbelt
STATE........Maryland
ZIP CODE.......20770
TEST QUESTION.....FOR WHO ??
TEST ANSWER.....LEXIS

Once you send the money, you just email me with the transfer details such as senders names and reference number. Once we are done at the delivery agency, i will email you the tracking number so that you can see the delivery progress of the puppy.I hope you will remember to send us lovely pictures and updates from time to time. waiting to read from you asap.
Thank and best regards from Dopping and family.

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon