Room for Rent and other rental scams
#273542 by HannahsDad Tue Nov 03, 2015 10:38 am
Vacation Consulting Partners at http://www.vacationconsultingpartners.com

Has a lot in common with Galaxy Vacations Inc see viewtopic.php?f=39&t=108720

Vacation Consulting Partners is a firm with deep experience in the complex and challenging world of commercial real estate.

We invite you to discover how we consistently demonstrate excellence through the successful execution of services, including tenant representation, landlord representation, property acquisition and disposition, real estate development, project/construction management, finance, strategic consulting, property management and asset management.

Vacation Consulting Partners. is a privately held property management organization that was founded 2010 years by with the vision to increase value through solid experienced management. Since that time the company has expanded to manage dozens of properties from the state of Texas. We are privileged to serve some of the finest communities throughout Houston Texas including many of the major developers and builders as well as communities as diverse as small oceanfront condominiums to large master-planned communities with several hundred homes to agerestricted retirement communities. We are a full-service community association management company with a comprehensive bundle of services that meets the most demanding needs of any type or any size of community. We manage homeowner associations, Condominium Associations, Cooperatives, luxury high-rises, and large Master-Planned Communities. Our services include building maintenance, lease administration, operating and capital budgeting, vendor management, property accounting and all major reporting formats. We are always adding more services to our full-service menu.

801 Travis St. Houston TX. 77002
Tel: (281) 846-3876
[email protected]
[email protected]

Created anonymously 22nd September 2015 for 1 year only

Advertisement

#284126 by Lormalight Wed Feb 10, 2016 10:33 am
This people contact me yesterday, because they want to "rent" my share vacation suite for 5 weeks!! I'm from Mexico I don't know how they find my phone and all the vacation club info. They send me a "proposal rental letter" signed by Kevin Villanueva, offering $26000 for those 5 weeks... The other name on the mail is Ethany Charlotte.
They said that they were an external office of the Vidanta group. This is not true, they don't have any external offices.
I Hope this info could help someone else. And I wonder how they know my info? :evil:
#284416 by Lormalight Sat Feb 13, 2016 12:13 pm
So this could be real? The offer me to by the membership, if we like, and pay 8% of commission to them...
My husband already have a proposal for this. They talk about send us a contract and ask us to send the fist page of my membership contract marked "Nule" or "canceled"
#284417 by AlanJones Sat Feb 13, 2016 12:16 pm
No, it is a scam, that is why it is posted here.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#284421 by Terminator5 Sat Feb 13, 2016 1:16 pm
Lormalight wrote:So this could be real? The offer me to by the membership, if we like, and pay 8% of commission to them...
My husband already have a proposal for this. They talk about send us a contract and ask us to send the fist page of my membership contract marked "Nule" or "canceled"

The check they will pay you with will be a FAKE / COUNTERFEIT Check and will eventually bounce leaving you to pay it back . Your check that you pay them for their commission will be a real check . In the end you would have to repay the fake check and any fees and you would be out the money for the commission check you sent them .

Its a Money Mule Scam .

Daniel 8 :25
#284422 by Mike Wilson Sat Feb 13, 2016 2:51 pm
Hello Lormalight,
Please post the email that you received including the email address and telephone number if any. This information will help others who may be contacted by this criminal.

Be sure to remove your personal information before posting.

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon