Room for Rent and other rental scams
#293306 by Bryon Williams Fri Apr 29, 2016 5:18 am
Td Home < [email protected] > wrote:

Hello,

I hope this finds you happy, healthy and well today. My Wife and I own the house and also want you to know that it was my transfer to (Miami FL) that makes us to leave the house and also want to give it out for rent and looking for a responsible person and God fearing person who can take very good care of the house in my absence..we are not after the money for the rent but want it to be clean all the time and the person that will rent it to take it as if it were its own.So for now, We are in Miami, Florida and will be staying here for the next 5 to 6 Years in our new house and also with the document of the house for rent, we try to look for another Agent that we can give this documents before we left but could not find,i am currently in Miami,FL for an international followers of the Christian faith taking place in (Florida)I hope you will promise me to take very good care of the House.. The House is very big and nice and it is in a nice area I have received many proposals today for my property but my wife and i want to give you this great opportunity to rent this house because we made the house inexpensive just because we believed even the poor and rich deserve a home to live So i hope you will promise us that you will take very good care of the house. So get back to me if you know you would handle our house with care or perhaps experience you have in renting home.

PROPERTY DESCRIPTION...........

Number of Bedrooms:3
Number of baths: 1.5
Pets are welcome!!!
Rent:$500
Refundable security Deposit:$500
Total move in : $1,000
House Address: 304 Daley Drive Moses Lake, WA 98837

NB: You can drive by the home to see its exterior and it's neighborhood and get back to me for further discussion, any sign post will be removed once i get any responsible tenant so you ignore the sign post and don't bother to contact the agents there for any reason, cause i don’t have any agreement with them anymore . As soon as you do so and if you like the location, get back to me for the interior pictures and every other necessary detail to complete the rent.

I await your reply ASAP.
The rental fee is inclusive with utilities and my home available as at this moment.

Regards and remain Bless
Richard

Td Home
[email protected]

Hello,

I have attached the picture's of the house, get back to me about yourself and fill out the below so that my wife and i will take a proper look at your form.(text me on 1(989) 847-8162 after filling out rental questionnaire.)

RENT APPLICATION FORM AND TELL US MORE ABOUT YOU

1) Your Full Name ?

2A) Home Phone ?

2B) Cell Phone Number?

3) Your Full Address ?

4) How old are you ?

5a) Are you married ?

5b) How many people will be living in the house?

6a) Do you have a pet?

6b) What type ?

7a) Do you have a car?

7b) What type ?

Cool Occupation ?

9) Do you smoke ?

10) Do you Drink ?

11) Do you work at Night ?

12) What is your monthly income?

13) When do you intend Moving in?

14) private email ?

15) When can you pay for your deposit to secure or move in ?

16) Let me know the amount you have right now to pay?

Looking forward to hearing back from you with all this details so that i can have them in my file in case of issuing your rent payment receipt to you and for contacting you.

Regards.
Richard

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
Advertisement