Room for Rent and other rental scams
#296185 by Oksana Thu May 26, 2016 12:23 am
james hardley [email protected]

!st letter:
Hello and how are you doing? the house is very much available and move in ready and has been upgraded with a renewed kitchen and 5 new appliances, including a new dish washer and washer/dryer, we'er at the Big Tex, State Fair of Texas 2016, i am a performer and my kids are violinists....its a very wonderful festival of music and you will never see anything bigger,....100 days and over 500 events and shows ..... preparations are in great progress even from now so you are invited to have fun with us, please you can read more about us on http://bigtex.com/about/history/
i will just like you to tell me a little about your self and who ever is going to be staying in the house so that i know who i am renting to since i will be renting to you without an interview or showing of the house... but i will like you to know the house is fully renovated we spent so much on the house so that anyone can rent it sight unseen that's why i made sure the house is really exactly as you can see in the pictures .you can text us on (530) 784-4313 because we will be working all day and night so we have our google+ on and Skype. I am sure you will love the house when you get inside because we really renovated it to suit our needs as we never knew we were going to get this job here, so we will not be moving back into the house even when we get back in about next year, and also we had to reduce the rent so that we can get a good, kind and clean renter that will take care of the place like it were theirs, and also as soon as possible so things don't go bad in there.

fill the below information, so i can know where to send keys and what to write on rental papers.
=======================RENTAL INFORMATION=======================

Full NAME: __ ________?
PROFESSION:__________?
(CELL)PHONE__________?
(WORK)PHONE__________?
(HOME)PHONE__________?
JOB_________________?
KIDS_____ ?
HOW MANY PEOPLE WILL BE IN THE HOUSE___________?
PRESENT ADDRESS: _____________________
CITY: _______________
PROVINCE:______________
POSTAL CODE: ____________
WHY ARE YOU MOVING__________?
HOW LONG DO YOU INTEND RENTING? ____________?
WHEN DO YOU INTEND MOVING IN?______________?
ARE YOU READY TO PAY RENT TO RECEIVE KEYS/PAPERS TO HOLD HOUSE, THEN DEPOSIT WHEN YOU MOVE IN___________________?
KIND OF PETS: _____________?

______________________________________________________________________________________

2nd letter:
Hello and how are you doing today?.... I got all your information and I am processing the papers right now and they will be ready to be sent to you as soon as possible, the keys and rental papers, We intend sending the keys and the house documents Via Fed Ex or regular next day mail delivery to your address, that's why I ask you to fill that application so I will know what to write in the rental papers and exactly where to mail the keys and papers. like I told you before you will only be paying the rent before you receive keys/papers to move into the house as i will use that to process the delivery of the keys and papers and i will also have to pay extra for you to receive the package door step delivery, even if you are not ready to move into the house now you will have to hold down the house by having custody of the papers and keys until you are ready as the rent will not start counting until you move into the house with the deposit, so that we will use it to mail you keys and papers....because we are very busy with work and want to get this over and done with as we will be going to another state in a few days...... I have the keys and papers here with me that I will mail to you via overnight delivery and you will get this keys and papers tomorrow or next day evening then you can go and start getting ready to move in if you like, I know you have not seen the inside of the house but I want you to know that it is a house you cant help but be surprise that we are renting for so low, we just want someone in the house so it will not be un-kept and dirty..everything in the house is brand new and we did that just to make sure the house is in good order

Please once again, we are giving you this based on trust and do not disappoint us and i promise you that you will love the house.about any repairs, you will just have it fixed and let me know the amount you used in fixing it, even if you fixed it your self the amount will be deducted from the preceding months rent. ...and the utilities has be postpaid by my organisation so you will not be paying any utilities they already are on my name.

Here are the contents of the document you will be receiving .
1) House Entrance keys and the room Keys
2) House Rental form(Containing all rental documents and receipt)
3) The house documentary file, address and description
4) Appliances receipt for guarantee reasons and repairs.
5) Access pass to all area arenas

I will also need you to confirm your delivery details again so we do not make any mistakes in the delivery of the keys and paper because it will cost us almost all the rent money to get the keys and papers to you next day delivery and also pay for you to get the package home delivery so you will not have to go to the airport to go through the stress of picking up and signing papers........

Delivery Name:_______________
Delivery Address:_______________
CITY: _______________
PROVINCE:______________
POSTAL CODE: ____________
Phone _______________

For how to send the money we would prefer a money gram money transfer, hope you have that around you. because we have that at the airport and it will make payment easy, so get back to me so I can send you to the information on how to send the deposit.....and please you have to promise me and really give me your word that you will be paying the damage deposit not later that 1 week after you move into the house and you will let me know exact move in day.....hope I can trust you on that...?
Advertisement