Room for Rent and other rental scams
#316787 by Michelle Thu Jan 12, 2017 2:13 pm

We have approved the transaction, please fill your tucasa.com transaction in 5 easy steps:

1. Both parts agree on the transaction terms and price;
2. The Landlord contacts tucasa.com with the transaction details;
3. tucasa.com accepts the transaction and offers rentals protection (if the transaction is declined, no further action is required);
4. The tenant sends the deposit to our representatives. The payment is verified and locked;
5. Getting the documents and keys and the property is checked.

Enjoying rentals protection; the payment must be sent using the method below.
Attention: Sending the payment by any other method, will void this transaction and your right to refund.

Host Support

If you need assistance at any point during this booking, please contact the host at his email address : [email protected]

Landlord: Matthew Cain
31 Park Place
Leeds LS1 2SP
United Kingdom

Payment Policy

Once the payment has been sent, please contact us with the confirmation paper from your local branch bank. Then wait for the confirmation that the payment is verified. Once the payment is confirmed by tucasa.com agent you will be contacted.

Rentals protection and refund:
Currently this Landlord deposit 1,100€ in a tucasa.com rentals protection account. For your safety, this account was locked today, for 7 days. The Landlord is unable to withdraw money from it, within this period.

If you need refund for this transaction, the amount will be taken from the account rentals protection and will be sent to you. The refund will be sent to your bank account by check or money order. Refund requests are processed within 3 days. The insurer of this transaction is tucasa.com Company.

Important Guidelines for use:
1. The contact information should only be used for resolving matters related tucasa.com.
2. This transaction is protected by tucasa.com services such as insurance, feedback and dispute resolution.
3. Can you rent with confidence in all transactions with this tucasa.com member.
4. Keep the transaction number. Complaints must be made within 7 days from the verification date.

If you experience any problems with this transaction, please contact us.
To make a refund, simply reply to this message and type in the subject line:
Request for refund tucasa.com transaction #419

To take the next step: The tenant must send the deposit to tucasa.com agent responsible for this transaction. The payment must be sent within 24 hours of the inspection date above.
Payment will be sent by Bank Transfer.

TUCASA Payment Details
Bank Name: PKO Bank Polski
Account Beneficiary:
Comarniceanu Nicusor Daniel
IBAN: PL 56 1020 4027 0000 1302 1367 5402
SWIFT BIC: BPKOPLPW
Bank Address: Szyperska 23, 61-754 Poznań, Poland

If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement

#323315 by jeanmouloud Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:40 pm
Hello,

I received an invoice like that from this email address and did a payment before realizing it was fake and a scam. What do you recommend is the next step ? I already talk to my bank and I am going to the police authorities in the town where I was supposed to rent the apartment.

Thank you,

Alexis