Room for Rent and other rental scams
#326756 by Michelle Mon May 01, 2017 10:09 am

Through this e-mail we have the pleasure to inform that you have a package in stand by and we need your payment confirmation in order to proceed with the delivery.
In order to validate your booking the payment must be done within 24 hours.

Payment Details

MEZZUOCCOLO ANDREA
IBAN: IT70E0200832974001426668709
BIC: UNCRITMMXXX

Bank: UniCredit SpA
Via Alessandro Specchi 16 00186, Roma, Italia
Branch number: 32974
Important Notice!

*NOTE: Bank Transfer Details, Reference: "419" (please enter only the Item number and no other details)
For your booking 419 the payment method is Bank-to-Bank Transfer, also known as bank transfer. For a faster transaction you can pay by online bank transfer. We also recomand online bank transfer via Internet Banking. We recomand you to use option SEPA when you transfer the funds.
*As soon as the payment has been completed, please reply at this email with a copy of your receipt in order to validate your booking.
Cancellation Policy
Flexible: Full refund 1 day prior to the request

If you are reading this because you have received a similar fake invoice, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities

Advertisement

#329332 by Michelle Mon May 29, 2017 11:40 am

Through this e-mail we have the pleasure to inform that you have a package in stand by and we need your payment confirmation in order to proceed with the delivery.

Payment Details

IBAN: IT50Q0760105138229128629136
BIC: BPPIITRRXXX
Bank: POSTE ITALIANE SPA
VIALE EUROPA, 175 UFFICIO GESTIONE CARTE 00144

Important Notice!

*NOTE: Bank Transfer Details, Reference: "419" (please enter only the Item number and no other details)
For your booking 419 the payment method is Bank-to-Bank Transfer, also known as bank transfer. For a faster transaction you can pay by online bank transfer. We also recomand online bank transfer via Internet Banking. We recomand you to use option SEPA when you transfer the funds.
*As soon as the payment has been completed, please reply at this email with a copy of your receipt in order to validate your booking.
Cancellation Policy

If you are reading this because you have received a similar fake invoice, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities

#329334 by Sarwar Mon May 29, 2017 12:53 pm
This scammer is currently communicating with me. The email contents are 100% same. He actually collect emails by posting add in different renting websites like kijiji.

Sarwar
#330084 by Michelle Tue Jun 06, 2017 4:07 am

Payment Details

IBAN: IT24J0760105138210777810782

Branch number: 05138

Important Notice!

Cancellation Policy

#330655 by Michelle Tue Jun 13, 2017 11:49 am

Payment Details

Holder Account: Abbas Ghulam
IBAN: IT02H0316901600CC0010483236

BIC: INGDITM1XXX

Bank: ING DIRECT N.V.

VIA ARBE, 49
Branch number: 01600

Important Notice!

Cancellation Policy

#333584 by Michelle Tue Jul 11, 2017 8:21 am

Payment Details

C.Lazar
IBAN: ES7114650300611728424298
BIC: INGDESMM

Bank: ING BANK N.V. SUCURSAL EN ESPAÑA

28232 LAS ROZAS

Branch number: 0300
Important Notice!

Cancellation Policy

#333837 by Michelle Thu Jul 13, 2017 3:18 pm

Payment Details

Franco Cottone

IBAN: IT20C0316901600000328743182

Bank: Ing Direct N.V.

VIA ARBE 20125, MILANO, ITALIA

Important Notice!

Cancellation Policy

#334118 by Mariola Mon Jul 17, 2017 6:04 am
From Airbnb Booking <[email protected]>

Hello,

You have a Booking with Mr. Erik Frans for the property : Cours Saint-Michel 100 , Etterbeek 1040 , Belgium

Due the fact that the owner is not in the Belgium you must to make the deposit through Bank Wire Transfer. You must to transfer in our agent Bank account. We will wait for your deposit confirmation for confirm your Booking.

Payment to Airbnb by bank transfer:

Beneficiary's Bank Name: Bankia
Beneficiary's Account name: Gheorghe Ionut
Beneficiary's I.B.A.N : ES66 2038 6000 8160 0010 5393
Beneficiary's Account number: 8160 0010 5393
Beneficiary's Bank Swift/Bic Code: CAHMESMM
Beneficiary's Bank Address : Calabazas, 17 ,46001 ,Valencia, Spain
Beneficiary's Address: Carrer de l'Horticultor Galan, 6, 46009 Valencia , Spain (noted MB)

Payment instructions: We require the payment to be made through
Bank Wire Transfer, money transfer service online or at your bank office.
For a quick transfer, you must submit payment by Urgent Transfer
to the following Airbnb Representative bank account.

TOTAL PAYMENT DUE NOW EUR 1600,00 €-(deposit 800,00 € + 800,00 € payment/month) .

Please let us know if you require further more details.

Thank you
AirBnB Team
Customer Service

Brought to you exclusively by rent.com.au
Australia's #1 website dedicated to rental property
rent.com.au
#334363 by Michelle Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:25 am

Payment Details

Holder Account: Jakir Khan
IBAN: IT58C0316901600000327375283

Important Notice!

Cancellation Policy

#334765 by Michelle Sun Jul 23, 2017 6:06 am

Welcome to Airbnb International Service!
Thank you for choosing the service of Airbnb. The booked by you offers you services now available.
You will find your invoice(s) as a PDF file attached. (. To open the invoice you do need the free software Adobe Acrobat Reader .)

Invoice no: TRB210090
Scout-ID: 19727435
Your questions, please contact our Customer Service:
Monday - Sunday, 07.00 A.M to 23.00 P.M clock!
E-mail: [email protected]

Sincerely yours
The Airbnb Team

Payment Details

Holder Account: De Biasi Angela

IBAN: IT20V0760105138289386289387

Branch number: 05138

Important Notice!

Cancellation Policy

#336192 by Michelle Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:37 am

Thank you for choosing the service of Airbnb. The booked by you offers you services now available.
You will find your invoice(s) as a PDF file attached. (. To open the invoice you do need the free software Adobe Acrobat Reader .)

Sincerely yours
The Airbnb Team

Payment Details

IBAN: IT95M0316901600000328759527

Important Notice!

Cancellation Policy

#336446 by Michelle Fri Aug 11, 2017 4:12 am
Airbnb Inc <[email protected]>

Sincerely yours
The Airbnb Team

Payment Details

Sayad Azim

IBAN: IT16N0316901600000328549852

Important Notice!

For your booking the payment method is Bank-to-Bank Transfer, also known as bank transfer. For a faster transaction you can pay by online bank transfer. We also recomand online bank transfer via Internet Banking. We recomand you to use option SEPA when you transfer the funds.
Cancellation Policy