Marco Erwin <[email protected]>:
First of all i'm sorry to write you in english but i don't speak Spanish . I just read your e-mail regarding my apartment.
I bought this apartment for my daughter during her studies, but now she's back home permanently, so I'm renting the place for unlimited time.
Before we go any further I would like to know a little something about you, like how many persons you intend to live in the apartment, and for how long.
The flat is exactly like in the pictures, furnished and renovated. The utilities (coldhot water, electricity, wireless broadband Internet, digital TV , dishwasher, microwave, refrigerator, washing machine, etc.) are included in the price of rent ,you will have one parking spot , the rent is 480 EUR/month . The guarantee deposit is EUR 960, and you get it back, when you decide to leave the apartment (you will have to give me at least 30 days notice). As for me, you can rest assured that I will never ask you to leave the apartment. My daughter is building her life here, so we won't disturb you.
You can use my furniture, or you can also use your own if you prefer. If you decide to use yours, you will have access to a very large and well ventilated cellar, where you can store my furniture.
Now, a little bit about myself so we can get to know each other better. My name is Marco Erwin and I'm a 56 years old , Deputy Director of Cámara de Comercio from Santander, planning to retire in the next 2 years.
I have a lovely wife, Adriana and a 25 year old daughter, Giulia. I am very proud to say that soon I'm going to be a grandfather ). Another member of our family is a 8 year old Labrador which we all love, so, I have no problem if you will keep pets.
The only inconvenience is that my job doesn't allow me to leave Santander even for one single day. We just hired some new staff and I'm in charge of their training.
But this won't affect you at all. I can make arrangements to rent the apartment from Santander (on my expense of course).
Looking forward to hear from you soon.
All the best from Santander!
Mr. Marco Erwin
Thanks and waiting your answer
From: Marco Erwin <[email protected]>
Thanks you for your interest.
As I mentioned in my previous email, I chose the company to take care of renting the flat. You can inspect the flat in the presence of the rental agent, everything will be carried out in a safe manner and you need not to worry. I added the flat to their site (because he is user member since 2010) as well and you can rent it directly from them in an easy way.
This is how Airbnb work :
1) After you access my apartment from the link that i will provide you, select the date when you want to move into the apt (minimum stay 3 months) and click on Request to Book.
2) After sign in you must completed all the details (name,address) and continue , Airbnb will present you all the details about the transaction and how you can make the payment . You must read all the terms and if you agree with that , you just need to Confirm Booking .
3) After the Book is done, Airbnb will contact you via email with the payment invoice and then you must make the deposit (1440 Euro - first month and 2 months deposit) to the details indicated by Airbnb and send the transfer receipt confirmation via email. After the payment is confirmed, an agent will contact you to visit the apartment and sign the agreement if you agree.
4) If you do not want to rent the flat or do not like it, the Airbnb agent will give you a full refund (€ 1440) immediately and you have to return the keys and the contract..
5) If you are 100% interested in renting the apartment with the procedure that explains, i can send you the link to make the reservation.
Thank you for your understanding and I am happy to know you as the new tenant.
I have trust in this company and I hope you will enjoy this company's services and leave a positive feedback.
This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice -- Make no mistake, the Invoice will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.
E-Mail :: [email protected]