Room for Rent and other rental scams
#331907 by Isabel80 Sat Jun 24, 2017 5:50 am
Marta Muscatelllo <[email protected]>

Hello ,
I m Marta Muscatello 22 Years originally from Italy the apartment belongs to my late father and my mother have been managing and maintaining the apartment,She presently work in United Kingdom due to her work,am undergraduate student of University and apartment is very close to city center and its easy to public transportation and supermarket and store and its just about 2 mins walking to Subway public transportation bus stop just 19mins walk to university apartment is 72msq and room is 25msqft

A little more about me:

I am a undergraduate student studying Computer Science at the University. I am very responsible, very clean, respectful of others space, and like to cook.I also love to make new friends and i will be happy to be your friend and i know that you will be happy to be my friend because i am nice,look,loving and i like to go out to have fun,and all other good thing.

Apartment exact address is.........Rue du Jura 4 1004 Lausanne, Switzerland

The lease is --CHF 650/month/per room/ including the utilities,fridge-freezer,oven, washing machine, dryer, gas cooker,microwave, dishwasher, electricity bill, internet charges and others.

CHF 800 for the security deposit which is refundable during the departure time

Thanks for the introduction of your self,you really sound great.... never mind i can reserve one bedrooms for you till your arrival date since there is a perfect procedure that we both have to undergo before you can proceed with the payment

However If you really have interest in renting the room just let me have this request below
-FULL NAME,
-YOUR EXACT ARRIVAL DATE,
-YOUR DEPARTURE DATE,
-YOUR CURRENT ADDRESS
-SCANNED COPY OF YOUR INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT ID,

So that i can quickly instruct our family lawyer to prepare the tenant agreement form for you, to see the terms and condition of the contract and if
you are okay with the terms and condition then you can proceed with the 1month rent and security deposit to My Mother Bank accounts so that the room can be reserve for you till your arrival date because there are alot of people that also have interest in renting the room,but my mother prefer the most serious person who pay her first..
The signed agreement form will be send to you first through attached mail(with the scanned page of my international passport).for you to read and understand,after which you will proceed with the payment ,i'll now send you the original copy through a registered courier to your address for you to sign and bring along with you when moving in. Have a nice day.
Advertisement

#331914 by Mike Wilson Sat Jun 24, 2017 8:45 am
It is a scam where they collect the deposit and disappear. Never make a deposit on a rental without an in person inspection.

Stop all contact with this criminal and do not tell them that you know it is a scam. Just go silent and let them wonder what went wrong.

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
#332259 by malu53 Tue Jun 27, 2017 6:57 pm
email address leads to a profile on FB
uid: 100017969981401
Annalisa Krystin

when checking scammer's friends list ...
3 friends go either by Marta Muscatello ot the same pic as posted

uid: 100014388429385 and uid: 100014139468655
Marta Muscatello
Worked at Ecole polytechnique fédérale de Lausanne (EPFL)
Studied at Ecole polytechnique fédérale de Lausanne (EPFL)
Went to Ecole polytechnique fédérale de Lausanne (EPFL)
Lives in Lausanne, Switzerland

uid: 100014263024410
Elena Guidetti
From Lausanne, Switzerland
#332260 by malu53 Tue Jun 27, 2017 7:26 pm
FB profile
uid: 100014139468655
Marta Muscatelo
no profile pic
but one friend by the name
Jessicca Elvis
uid: jessicca.elvis.1
scammer's neckless - silver pendent carries the name Marta

same pic here and here but ... Marta Muscatello again
on couchsurfing
Fluent in English, Italian; learning German
22, Female
Member since 2015
lives in München, Bayern, Germany

student
From Lazio, Italy
Profile 45% complete

About Me
I m easy Going person and open minded

Why I’m on Couchsurfing
I'm looking to rent out two bedroom in my Shared flat out of three bedrooms the whole apartment shared flat has just been renovated and refurnished. The rent price includes heating, hot and cold water electricity water heater and each room with own private bathroom and kitchen and living room will be shared together and use of lounge room and balcony will and you can also have your own visitors,The flat is Located in central city close to public transportation and supermarket and contact me for more details if you have interest send me an email via here.

pic on these profiles

g+
Marta Muscatello