Room for Rent and other rental scams
#336834 by Michelle Tue Aug 15, 2017 1:18 pm
Leonid Lerma <[email protected]>

You seem to be a very nice person and I can assure you that we will not have any problems .

First I have to inform you that the price you shall pay for the first month of rent will be 350 Euro ( money for the first month you move in my apartment ) and I ask also for security deposit ( Kaution ) 350 Euro, in total you have to pay 700 Euro so you can move in my apartment without any additional charges to pay . The money for the next months (350 euro) I want to receive monthly the rent from you in my bank account, so I hope it will be no problem for you to wire the money.

I'm willing to send you the keys so you can visit and check the apartment .The delivery of keys and the rental contract (signed by me), will be made by AirBnb ( www.airbnb.com ), they will also help us to make a third party transaction so you can therefore feel safe about this deal.

To start the transaction with AirBnb you need to send me all this details:

Full name:
Address:
City:
Postal Code:
Mobile phone number:
ID Card number or Passport number:
Date of Birth:
Date you want to move in the apartment:
Rental period that you want to stay:

Now let me explain you how the transaction works:

After I receive all this details, I can go to AirBnb office and start the transaction. When they will have the keys and the real estate company on custody, they will send you a delivery notification, in which they tell you that they have the keys and all documents.

When you receive the delivery notification from AirBnb, you will have to go your bank office and make a bank transfer to AirBnb agent, assigned with this transaction for the amount we agreed ( 700 Euro ). If you don't have time to go to your bank office you can make the payment online . I inform you that your payment must be confirmed in 24 hours or early after the transaction was started.

After you make the deposit you will have to send to AirBnb the payment confirmation from bank money transfer, so they can know that you already made the deposit. AirBnb will verify the payment and if everything is in order they will deliver the keys and the rental contract to you in 48 Hours. AirBnb will send to you an agent at your house door, and that person will come with you to visit the apartment to see that all is right. If you will be satisfied with the flat, you will sign the rental contract. However, if you are not pleased with the apartment for any reason, the agent will give your money back immediately, and I will get my keys and documents back ( I will write on the rental contract this condition, to be sure that you will get your money back ).

Also, in case you have another apartment right now, and you can't move immediately, we can make the deal as I explained it now, and consider it only an inspection and reservation until you will be able to move there.

I will pay for the services of the agency, so there will be no costs for you.

I am waiting for your quick response, because there are others interested in the apartment, and I need to know if I can count on a deal with you.

Thank's and have a good day

Very Important: Only AirBnb has access to this transaction for more security. Your money will be in safe in AirBnb custody and I hope you read my e-mail very well, and know that you have to pay before you see the apartment because this is the safety policy of AirBnb

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice -- Make no mistake, the Invoice will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement

#337331 by jar7050 Tue Aug 22, 2017 9:21 am
RECIEVED THIS WHILE LOOKING FOR RENT IN GERMANY

Hallo,
Erstens, es tut mir leid, dass ich mit einem Online-Übersetzer, Ihnen zu schreiben, weil mein Deutsch ist sehr schlecht, wenn Sie auf Englisch schreiben Sie mir, es wird groß sein.Mein Name ist Dr.Leonid Lerma und ich bin der Eigentümer der Wohnung Leostr. 41 , 50823 Köln. Ich bin Arzt und ich verwalten und eine Orthopädie-Klinik in Torino, Italien besitzen.Dies ist ein 1-Zimmer-Wohnung (1Schlafzimmer, 1 Bad, 1 Küche, 1 Wohnzimmer, 1 Garage) mit einer Gesamtfläche von 39m ² auf einem zweiten Etage.Sie können entweder meine Möbel oder speichern sie in den Keller Keller und verwenden Sie Ihre Eigenen Wird mit EUR 480 für Miete pro Monat inklusive aller Nebenkosten (Strom / Telefon / Kabel / Internet / Wasser), so lange, wie Sie benötigen. Die Wohnung ist in einem sehr guten Zustand, sehr sauber und komplett bewohnbar. Das fragen Miete ist niedriger als der Durchschnittspreis in diesem Bereich beantragt, aber nicht mit Hilfe eines Maklers und nicht zahlenden Gebühren und Provisionen ermöglicht es mir,einen niedrigeren Mietpreis als andere fragen. In der Küche finden Sie alles was Sie brauchen ... Sie können sogar beginnen Spannen in der gleichen Tag, den Sie in die Wohnung zu bewegen.Die Wohnung wurde von mir im Jahr 2011 gekauft, und ich lebte dort bis zum letzten Jahr, als mein Arbeitsvertrag zu Ende war und ich nach Hause kam nach Italien.Auch die Wohnung ist in der Nähe der öffentlichen Verkehrsmittel, einem Fitnessraum und anderen Einrichtungen. Die Wohnung verfügt über einen Parkplatz für ein Auto. Ich habe eine große Menge an Geld mit der Wohnung verbracht und mein Wunsch ist, dass Sie es zu behandeln, wie es Ihr eigenes war.Ich bin für einen langfristigen Mietvertrag, wie ich werde auf jeden Fall nie in Deutschland eine Daueraufenthaltsgenehmigung zurück.Hoffe, dass Sie nichts dagegen haben ein paar Fragen beantworten:
1. Wer wird leben in der Eigenschaft und was sind ihre Berufe?
2. Gibt es Kinder, Haustiere oder Raucher, die im Eigentum leben werden?
3. Wie lange dauert die anfängliche Mietverhältnis für 6 erforderlich - 12
Monate - mehr etc?
Bitte lassen Sie mich wissen, wenn Sie ernsthaft daran interessiert sind.
Schöne Grüße
#337370 by Mike Wilson Tue Aug 22, 2017 11:45 pm
Machine translated.

Hello,
First, I'm sorry that I write with an online translator to you because my German is very bad when you write to me in English it will be great. My name is Dr.Leonid Lerma and I'm the one Owner of the apartment Leostr. 41, 50823 Cologne, Germany. I am a doctor and I manage and own an orthopedic clinic in Torino, Italy. This is a 1 bedroom apartment (1bed, 1 bath, 1 kitchen, 1 living room, 1 garage) with a total area of ​​39m ² on a second floor . You can either take my furniture or store it in the cellar and use your own EUR 480 for rent per month including all utilities (electricity / telephone / cable / internet / water) as long as you need. The apartment is in very good condition, very clean and completely habitable. The asking rent is lower than the average price applied in this area, but not with the help of a broker and not paying fees and commissions allows me to ask a lower rental rate than others. In the kitchen you will find everything you need ... you can even start stretching in the same day you move to the apartment. The apartment was bought by me in 2011, and I lived there until last year, when My employment contract was over and I came home to Italy.Also the apartment is close to public transportation, a gym and other facilities. The apartment has a parking space for one car. I have spent a lot of money with the apartment and my desire is that you would treat it as it was your own. I am looking for a long term lease as I will definitely never return in Germany a long term residence permit. That you do not mind to answer a few questions:
1. Who will live in the property and what are their professions?
2. Are there any children, pets or smokers who will live in the property?
3. How long does the initial rental ratio for 6 required - 12
Months - more etc?
Please let me know if you are seriously interested in it.
Best regards

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon