Room for Rent and other rental scams
#342174 by Michelle Wed Oct 18, 2017 7:18 am
Luxury Booking <[email protected]> wrote:
Hi,

Luckily the apartment in Amsterdam is still available for your requested dates .

It was just made available to Airbnb users and the calendar is still free for this season.
The nightly rate is €419, and also €419 security deposit is required which is fully refundable on the check out date. You will not share the property with anyone but your group. Towels, bed linens, fast WIFI are included.
Can sleep up to 10 people.
The security deposit has to be paid upfront along with the rest of the payment to secure the booking. Once you check out, you have the option to receive the security deposit in cash or with bank transfer.
Please do not make a booking request directly on the website. If you would like to start the booking I will take care of everything, so all you have to do is reply with the following information:

- Full Name of the person in charge of the trip (this person should be the same person who will handle the payment):
- Complete Address of that person:
- Cell phone number:

The reason why I'm asking to let us initiate the booking process is because we will need to make the request as we don't have the booking calendar updated on Airbnb and if you do it yourself it will be automatically declined.
Like any other transaction on Airbnb, they will handle payment and it will be released to me only after you check in. If everything is OK, please provide the requested information so I can initiate the booking on Airbnb.

Awaiting your reply.
Our regards
-----------------------------------------------------------
What services you get when you book with us:
24/7 GUEST SUPPORT & MAINTENANCE - Someone will be in charge with your booking and available at a phone call away to solve or help with any problems
Assist guests, handyman to fix & maintain things, help if guests lose keys etc.
Replenish essentials such as soap, shampoo etc.
Security deposit returned on the spot once you sign out
The possibility to securely store your luggage until you are able to check in / check out
Check in time - starting with 10 AM until 2 PM
Check out time - starting with 10 AM until 4 PM / we can arrange for hotel rooms if the circumstances are of that nature

Luxury Booking
[email protected]

Luxury Booking <[email protected]> wrote:
First of all the invoice will be issued from Airbnb and the money is secured.
We have chosen to decline payments via credit card for amounts over EUR 500 because sometimes when the client will request a charge back, we as the property manager are requested by the airbnb booking manager to cover the fees for the charge back and booking cancellation. Please understand and continue with a bank wire transfer if you wish to complete the booking. Your payment is still 100% covered by Airbnb and a complete refund will be issued if you decide not to check in. The same for your security deposit, amount that will be returned via bank transfer once you check out.

Luxury Booking
[email protected]

Airbnb just issued the invoice for your booking request and Email to you on this Email address.
Please check both your inbox or junk/spam folder because sometimes Airbnb messages arrive wrongly in there.
The invoice must be paid using the bank transfer following the instructions listed in the email in the next 24 hours.

Once you complete the payment please notify me, preferably with a confirmation from your bank (a bank receipt of some sort) and we will notify Airbnb. Or you can do that directly by replying to the invoice.

Our Regards

Luxury Booking
[email protected]

This Scammer will arrange to send you a Notification -- Make no mistake, the Notification will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such a Notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement

#342175 by Michelle Wed Oct 18, 2017 7:32 am
Domain Name: LUXURYBOOKING.SITE
Registry Domain ID: D50657813-CNIC
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.PublicDomainRegistry.com
Registrar URL:
Updated Date: 2017-09-27T02:24:08.0Z
Creation Date: 2017-07-28T16:44:14.0Z
Registry Expiry Date: 2018-07-28T23:59:59.0Z

From the Contact us page of the website -- http://www.luxurybooking.site//page~contact-us

Real Estate Management Services Ltd.

9 Brightfield Road
London, SE12 8QE, United Kingdom

Our E-mail address is: [email protected].

UK contact number: +44 203 5149745.

From 9 AM to 2 PM.