Room for Rent and other rental scams
#349147 by lory2k Sat Dec 16, 2017 8:34 pm
This is what happened to me in this days. I have avoided to be scammed reading your post. Thank you!

Hello xxxxx
Attached is the rental agreement application booking form which you are to fill out and send it back to me on here, Kindly get back at me with the fill out contract application form so that you can proceed with the payment. Looking forward to hear back from you ASAP.

Best Regards
Mathew

------ Messaggio originale ------
Da: "Mathew scott" <[email protected]>
A: "lg" <[email protected]>
Inviato: 16/12/2017 00:39:35
Oggetto: Details.....

Hello xx

The property at 446 SW 3rd St # 2, Miami, FL 33130 which is fully furnished and available starting from January 27 at $1,000 per month on a month to month exact date renewal. Parking space available for two cars, high quality towels, linens and dishes, flat screen TV with cable and DVD player, fully equipped with internet, electricity and cooking gas in the kitchen with dishwasher,Dryer,Refrigerator, Free WiFi, microwave, ice and pet like Dog or cat are welcome. All we require from you during your stay is to treat this property in same way as you would treat yours. All Taxes, Cleaning Fee, Bills , Car park Bills has been handled. You are to pay $1,000 for ONE month rent along with the refundable security deposit of $500, Which makes your total amount $1,500.

Keep the house organised and clean ;Loud music (or noise) is not allowed after 22h ;-Keep the doors locked after leaving the house ;- In case you lose the keys, please replace them before checking out;- If you break it, you pay it! Anything that was broken will have to be replaced by an identical item, of the same brand;-Absolutely no smoking allowed inside the apartment, only on the balcony ...........................................................................................................................................................

Note :::: You will be getting your security deposit back on your departure day . Let me know if you get this and keenly interested in the apartment so to prepare your contract form and the details where you will be making your deposit via Bank payment . I will be looking forward to read back from you ...............

If should any problems arise on long term stays, guests will be given 5 days to find an alternative suitable location.

That's the exact pictures of the interior apartment pasted on Craigslist, Kingly get back at me if you are okay with it and keenly interested for Booking process cause you are to make your payment before your arrival to secure your date as we have lot of interest coming in and we have to be sure of the next occupant so to have it registered on our rentals menu list. Once you can picture yourself living in the apartment we will be happy to make the reservation for you, Let me know if I should send the booking application form and the bank details to you in other to proceed in the reservation. Just you know that lots of interest are coming in on this same apartment for the summer period, and i have to be sure of the next occupant so to have it registered on our rental menu list.

Best Regards
Mathew

[email protected]

Da: "craigslist 6411631195" [email protected]
A: [email protected]
Data: Fri, 15 Dec 2017 20:36:24 +0100
Oggetto: Re: Studio+to+rent.+All++included+water,+electricity,+internet+and+cable

Hello xxxxx
Thanks for your interest in the property which is still available, can you be specific with your chosen date along with your email where i can write you at so that you can have more details about the property.

Regards,
Mathew
Advertisement

#349178 by Michelle Sun Dec 17, 2017 6:04 am
Da: "Mathew scott" <[email protected]>

Attached is the rental agreement application booking form which you are to fill out and send it back to me on here, Once you make the payment on instant reflection to the bank details below. You will be issued a copy of the rental receipt and will have your name registered on our rentals menu list. Here is the details at a glance again.

PAYMENT METHOD: Cash Deposit\ Transfer

Account Number; 5444214401
Name in the Account : Bella contracting company
Bank Name :TCF
Routine Number: 271972572

Kindly get back at me with the fill out contract application form along with the payment confirmation slip so to confirm your booking and secure your date while i'll issue out your rental receipt also have your name registered on our rental menu list, I will be waiting patiently to read back from you soon.

Best Regards
Mathew