Room for Rent and other rental scams
#358954 by Michelle Sun Mar 18, 2018 5:33 pm

Hello,

I am Dag , the owner of the apartment , and I'm happy to let you know that my apartment is presently available even for long and short term periods. I`m working like cruise ship captain https://dagsaevik.wixsite.com/home (attached my website for more transparency), and I want to rent the apartment (whole property) because I will be on the sea for the next 2 years . The apartment is exactly like in the pictures. The utilities (cold/hot water, electricity, wireless broadband Internet, 1 parking spot, dishwasher, garbage disposal, microwave, refrigerator etc.) are INCLUDED in the price of $3,000 per month once you decide to leave the apartment (with a 30 days notice before) feel free to drive down at your convenience to view the surroundings .
Before we go further I would like to know a little about you, like how many persons intend to live in the apartment, and for how long...How old are you and do you own pets?

--
Regards,
Captain Dag H. Saevik

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice -- Make no mistake, the Invoice will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement