Room for Rent and other rental scams
#364008 by Bryon Williams Mon May 07, 2018 10:14 pm
Subject: Re: Besichtigung vereinbaren zu Online-ID: 2KB9548

Hallo ,

Es tut mir leid für meine verspätete Antwort, aber ich bin gerade in Madrid-Spanien und ich war sehr beschäftigt bei der Arbeit. Wie auch immer, vielen Dank für Ihr Interesse an der Vermietung meiner Wohnung. Der Preis für die monatliche Miete für die gesamte Wohnung (einschließlich aller Steuern und Abgaben) beträgt 410 EURO (der Preis beinhaltet alle Nebenkosten) und die Kaution beträgt 820 EURO.

Die Wohnung hat Möbel, aber ich kann sie entfernen, wenn Sie wollen. Die TV- und Internetverbindung ist im Mietpreis inbegriffen. Innen: Waschmaschine, Mikrowelle, Staubsauger, Kühlschrank, Herd. 1 Parkplatz vorhanden. Die Wohnung hat einen Balkon.

Am Anfang habe ich ein paar Fragen:
- Wie viele Personen bleiben in der Wohnung?
- Wie lange möchtest du bleiben?
- Hast du einen Job oder bist du ein Student?
- Wie zahlst du die Miete?

Ich warte auf Ihre E-Mail, um zu wissen, ob Sie mit den Details meiner Wohnung zufrieden sind, die ich Ihnen gegeben habe, sowie um die Besichtigung der Wohnung zu arrangieren und weitere notwendige Vorkehrungen zu treffen.
Ich warte auf Ihre Antwort.

Weitere Bilder der Wohnung: https:// postimg. cc/gall ery/l6rik kws/

Grüße !

Machine translated:
Hello ,

I'm sorry for my late reply, but I'm in Madrid Spain right now and I was very busy at work. Anyway, thank you for your interest in renting my apartment. The price for the monthly rent for the entire apartment (including all taxes and duties) is 410 EURO (the price includes all utilities) and the deposit is 820 EURO.

The apartment has furniture, but I can remove it if you want. The TV and internet connection is included in the rental price. Inside: washing machine, microwave, vacuum cleaner, refrigerator, stove. 1 parking space available. The apartment has a balcony.

In the beginning I have a few questions:
- How many people stay in the apartment?
- How long you want to stay?
- Do you have a job or are you a student?
- How do you pay the rent?

I am waiting for your e-mail to know if you are satisfied with the details of my apartment that I have given you, as well as to arrange the visit to the apartment and make any other necessary arrangements.
I am waiting for your reply.

More pictures of the apartment: https:// postimg. cc/gall ery/l6ri kkws/

Greetings !

This person asks for a deposit payment via Western Union, MoneyGram, pre-paid credit card or bank transfer with a promise that you can have the keys to a property that does not belong to him.

Sounds safe. It's not!

At other times, he will ask for proof that you are able to pay the deposit and rent due to a string of time wasters.
This proof is in the form of a Western Union or MoneyGram payment to a lawyer,a friend or family member.

In either case, if payment is made and you give this person the details, they will collect the money.
You will not hear from them again.

All the details such as names, addresses, pictures etc. that the scammer uses in order to back up his story, are stolen from elsewhere.

If you are reading this because you are looking for property to rent, and you are in contact with this thief you are probably searching Craigslist, Gumtree or similar listing sites. If you receive any requests from 'Landlords' asking for some kind of payment before viewing, then it will also be a scam. Please forward the mail to me at the address in my signature line and I will investigate and list them if necessary.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
Advertisement

#364009 by Bryon Williams Mon May 07, 2018 10:21 pm
Domain Name: DOCTOR-MADRID.COM
Registry Domain ID: 2259891466_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.namecheap.com
Registrar URL: http://www.namecheap.com
Updated Date: 2018-05-04T14:04:30Z
Creation Date: 2018-05-04T14:04:28Z
Registry Expiry Date: 2019-05-04T14:04:28Z

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

#365562 by Bryon Williams Fri May 25, 2018 4:11 pm
Manhas Natalie Simone <manhas.natalie@doctor-madrid. com> wrote:

Is not my account. The account is from Airbnb. Please ask them.

Account Holder : BOZKURTCUMA
Bank Name : CheBanca
IBAN : IT67P0760101400001041995703
Swift / BIC : BPPIITRRXXX
Bank Address: VIA DANTE , 48, GENOVA VR 16100, ITALY
Reference Payment: 663.545

#365628 by Bryon Williams Sat May 26, 2018 3:13 pm
Manhas Natalie Simone <[email protected]> wrote:

Thank you for your reply .I am the owner of the apartment. You can rent the apartment how long you want , because I don't have plans to move again in Germany. My child are at school here, and we will stay in Spain.
I live in Spain and the keys of the apartment are here with me as I do not have any friends or other person back in Germany to take you for a tour of the apartment. I would like to use Airbnb.com (https://www.airbnb.com/) to close the agreement because last month I took 2 days off from my job and came to show the apartment to a person that was interested to rent it and when I arrived there he called me, and said that is no longer interested in my apartment. I have lost money and time. I would not like that to happen again that is why I have left a copy of the keys with Airbnb. They will send an agent, and you will visit the apartment in his presence. You will be able to sign the contract with them, in case you decide to rent my apartment. They will also handle the money and the documents so both of us will be protected and secured.

As I told you , the rent for 1 month is : 700 Euro (including all the costs). And I will ask you 800 Euro as warranty. The total amount that you will have to pay will be: 1500 euro Please let me know if you are ready to start the transaction . If you will like the apartment you can move in from the day of the visit and you will receive the keys from the Airbnb agent.

Best Regards,

Manhas Natalie Simone <[email protected]> wrote:

Please let me explain you how Airbnb works :
First I will need your details
- Complete the name of the future tenant;
- Current address ( street , city , country, zip code );
- Direct telephone number;
- Date in which you want to move in the apartment:
- Rental period you want to stay:
- How many person will stay in apartment:
- I need also a copy of your ID or passport to complete the lease agreement.

After you will give me your details i will forward to Airbnb to make the reservation on your name. You will not pay any additional commission or other taxes. You will pay only the rent. Airbnb will contact you with the invoice and all information. Once you receive the details you will have to make the deposit into their bank account. We are from different countries so this is the only option. You will make the deposit into company's bank account to show your interest and provide assurance. After the company will receive the deposit confirmation they will send the designated agent with the keys and the documents. The agent will arrange the visit and if you decide to rent the apartment, you must sign the contract of rent. If you refuse the apartment, you are fully refunded in the same day. I am under contract with the company and they offer the best security methods available. I wait your answer because i have other tenants interested for the flat.

Best Regards,

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice -- Make no mistake, the Invoice will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.