Room for Rent and other rental scams
#367730 by Michelle Sat Jun 23, 2018 3:34 pm
Dr. Mark S Gee <[email protected]> wrote:

There is no agency involved, only TripAdvisor. Regarding the viewing, I cannot put my job on pending without any pre-notice to the leading management especially when dealing with emergencies. Since I've used TripAdvisor for 3 years with success avoiding any problems, I would like to use it as well for long term. You can book the property online on TripAdvisor and as soon as your booking is confirmed I can take 2 days off to come to show you the property. There is a simple way to cut the waiting list and secure it only for yourself to view it and move in at your convenience. Or you can wait until I will get there, on 15th of July. However, the first person who will book it will secure it for himself only and the property will be off the market. Before going any further may I explain you the tripadvisor process to avoid any misunderstanding? Regards,

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice -- Make no mistake, the Invoice will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement