Room for Rent and other rental scams
#369279 by Michelle Tue Jul 17, 2018 3:13 pm

Beautiful one bedroom, full of charm, on a quiet tree lined street in an old Victorian home with a private backyard. NIce and private, main floor, hardwood floors, bright, full bathroom and kitchen.....Steps to The Junction shops and restos and coffee shops, and a walk to the keele subway. Bedroom is big enough for a queen sized bed. Laundry in the building. This is a great apartment. Not huge, but def not small.
Regarding viewing,you can go ahead and view the property.am a live out landlord, i work in Kelowna ,BC,CA ,i have attache some interior pictures,if you still find interest in my property i will be sending you the keys and document right away.And mostly i love to be contact by my email thank you.

James Edward
God Over Everthing

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement