Room for Rent and other rental scams
#369197 by Bryon Williams Mon Jul 16, 2018 4:40 pm
Robert A. Glen < [email protected] > wrote:
>
>
>
> Hello,
>
> I'm sorry about the past due answer to your request concerning my rental from 77 15th St,Hermosa Beach, CA 90254
> 2 beds 2 baths 981 sqft
> $2,200 / monthly rent for the entire property
> $2,200 / security deposit
>
> - The property is accurate as in the photos (check to attach) furnished and renovated. Can be rented unfurnished as correctly for the same price
>
> - You could move right away or on a later date.
> - Pets are allowed, with no additional fees!
>
> - The utilities (washer/ dryer, cold/hot water, electricity, WiFi Internet access, digital TV, dishwasher, microwave, fridge, washing machine, ) are included in the rental price. Also, you will have two parking space available.
>
> Best Regards and if you have any question, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Subject: Re: About my condo rental from 15th St,Hermosa Beach /xxxxxxxx

Hello again,

The inspection time was made last week, and unfortunately, I cannot be available again to bargain face to face deal due to the significant distance between us (I work Like Bank Commissioner for the State of Delaware ). For me, this will not be a problem since I decided to involve AIRBNB long-term lease (I will cover all the agent charges and all fees) for this rental to take place correctly and in legal terms. An agent from them will show you the apartment if you are interested in renting.

The lease is flexible, can be month to month, minim stays two month - maxim five years.
For 12 months rental, the last month will be free!

Much appreciated and if you have any question, please do not hesitate to contact me back.

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice -- Make no mistake, the Invoice will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
Advertisement

#369198 by Bryon Williams Mon Jul 16, 2018 4:41 pm
[email protected]

Domain Name: DELAWAREE.US.ORG
Registry Domain ID: D67400114-CNIC
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.namecheap.com
Registrar URL:
Updated Date: 2018-07-06T03:25:35.0Z
Creation Date: 2018-05-11T23:54:56.0Z
Registry Expiry Date: 2019-05-11T23:59:59.0Z

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

#369206 by Bryon Williams Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:05 pm
Robert A. Glen <[email protected]> wrote:
I have arranged to rent the apartment through Airbnb long-term lease, an agent from them will contact and show you the condo if you are interested in renting. With your consent, I will be providing them with your information. After that, you will receive a notification message from them, which contains a receipt with all the instructions.

To go forward with this rent and agent contact you, I will need:

- Your telephone number (for the agent to call you)
- Your full name
- The period you plan to live there
- The move-in date that you prefer

1. I will start the process with Airbnb long lease, providing them with your information. After that, you will receive a notification message from them, which contains a receipt with all the instructions.

2. You must follow to complete the process and obtain the keys and the rental agreement.

3. As for the payment, you will obtain all the necessary steps in the invoice so that you can complete the deposit, following the realtor payment instructions. Your deposit will be maintained and secured until you check the apartment and decide whether you want to rent it or not.

4. The deposit will be: $2,200 (first month) and will be fully refundable if you don`t like the house. The deposit will remain like first-month rent and for 12 months rental, the last month will be free!

If you wish to move forward, let me know, and my realtor will get in touch with you.

Thanks for forwarding me your details so I can arrange a lease application for you and also the view for the property.

I hope that you agree with my terms and you have read the email with the procedure, I believe that this way you have forwarded me your details for the set up of the process, to double check that you 100% agree with everything I will send you in a few words how every need to happen :

Airbnb Long Lease will contact you via phone and email with the payment invoice,you will need to pay the deposit $2,200 (first month ) to the Airbnb Long Lease escrow account in order to arrange the view of the property, also this deposit is fully refunded back if for any reason you don`t like the feature after you view it. So if you decide to go ahead with the property after you consider it (to rent it), this deposit will be covered like the first month of the rent from the date when you will move in at the property. This deposit will be paid before you see the property but will be paid to the realtor so they can nominate an agent that will be handling your lease application, and after it's done in 24 hours, he will contact you so you can arrange with him the view time and date.

I hope I have not bothered you explain the same thing again, but I want to be sure you understand the whole process, but I want to double check, so we do not misunderstand in some way and lose our time.

Please let me know if you want to set up the lease application for you, and if you have any question, please do not hesitate to reply me back.

Due to the big distance between us, i'm afraid this is the only option how i can proceed, as i can't set up a viewing with all the persons that look to be interested, but in fact they weren't so interested to finalize the rental process, and this kind of service is very expensive and i have to pay for it even if the potential tenant won't rent the flat for various reasons.

I hope you understand my point of view.

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice -- Make no mistake, the Invoice will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.