Room for Rent and other rental scams
#352161 by Bryon Williams Thu Jan 11, 2018 1:33 pm
"Olivier Bisset" < [email protected] > wrote:

Hello,
I've received your inquiry about my apartment for rent. My name is Olivier Bisset and I own the property, not subletting or something like that.
This apartment comes fully furnished, ready for move-in as we speak. A clean and quiet apartment with cable TV, high-speed WiFi internet, dishwasher, washing machine and dryer. Two garaged parking spots and if you prefer to use your own furniture there is a storage unit where I can deposit my furniture before you move in. Well behaved pets are allowed. In my opinion this is the best area to live in, a simply great and safe neighborhood.
The monthly rent for the entire apartment will be $600 - utilities included (electricity, heat, cable, water, sewer). I'm looking for long-term rent (minimum 2 months). My job is inspecting offshore oil rigs so I will never bother you during your rental period.
My previous tenants practically destroyed the apartment and now I had the entire property completely refurbished, everything is brand new (see attached photos). I am not after a high profit, but after good tenants who will treat my property as their own home and I hope that you can send me some personal information about yourself.
Being offshore and with so limited options I must use Airbnb for the rental process. Here is a brief description of how it works:
The process is pretty simple, as owner I need to submit information about my property to Airbnb, my details and some documents. Then they will process the tenant's details as well.

Please reply if you want to know more about the rental process and I will send you the step by step procedure.

Find attached more photos and let me know if you like the apartment.

Best Regards,
IADC Certified Engineer - Olivier Bisset

Olivier Bisset < [email protected] > wrote:

Hello ,

Thanks for your reply. As I mentioned, Airbnb will handle the rental process on my behalf due to my offshore job.
The first step (Starting the process):
- I will have to contact the Airbnb agency and provide them all the necessary information so they can start the rental process. That being said I will need your full name, the rental period with exact move-in date, how many people will live there, your email, your phone number and a copy of your ID or Passport if possible.
Step two (Reservation):
- Airbnb will require from you a security deposit of $500 to confirm reservation ( which is fully refundable in case you don't like the apartment ). Once you confirm reservation I will immediately book my next flight and organize the walk-through. If you are in a hurry to move in I could send you the keys by FedEx at your current address. It goes without saying that I will not book a flight or send any keys before you pay the security deposit to Airbnb and confirm the reservation.
The $500 security deposit will play as holding fee as well and will be refunded immediately with no questions asked if you don't like the place or once the contract will end if you decide to rent. ( But only if the apartment is not vandalized or something). A 30 days advance notice is required in case you need to leave early.
If you are satisfied with the apartment all you have to do is to provide a valid ID, pay the first month rent and sign the lease agreement. After you move in, the monthly payment will be sent directly to my bank account or you can continue paying through Airbnb.
If you find it acceptable please provide the requested details and I will submit your application right away. I will send the Airbnb reservation offer to your email and you can take it from there.

Very important !! Please reply only if you fully understand the process as I have been disappointed lately with unserious persons when it comes to reserving. Please remember that I'll have to pay transaction fees and just in case you change your mind I will not receive a refund from them!

You will find attached a photo of my passport for more transparency.

Regards,

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice -- Make no mistake, the Invoice will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
Advertisement

#352162 by Bryon Williams Thu Jan 11, 2018 1:39 pm
Domain Name: BISSET-INSPECTIONS.COM
Registry Domain ID: 2191201109_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.namecheap.com
Registrar URL: http://www.namecheap.com
Updated Date: 2017-11-23T20:59:57Z
Creation Date: 2017-11-23T20:59:56Z
Registry Expiry Date: 2018-11-23T20:59:56Z

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

#352286 by Bryon Williams Fri Jan 12, 2018 7:37 pm
Subject: Reservation confirmed - Olivier Bisset

Address
160A Commonwealth Avenue
Boston, MA 02116
United States

Get Directions
Guests
Amount
$500

View Receipt
Reservation Code

D53F4C
Message Your Host
Olivier is your host
Contact Olivier to coordinate arrival time and key exchange.
Message Host • [email protected]

Know what to expect
Make sure to review the house rules and amenities.
View House Rules & Manual
Pay for your trip
Get a host in your neighbourhood to help share your home on Airbnb while you’re away. The money you earn could pay for

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice -- Make no mistake, the Invoice will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

#352288 by Bryon Williams Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:24 pm
Domain Name: BOOKING-OFFER.COM
Registry Domain ID: 2198172218_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.namecheap.com
Registrar URL: http://www.namecheap.com
Updated Date: 2017-12-09T22:37:56Z
Creation Date: 2017-12-09T22:37:55Z
Registry Expiry Date: 2018-12-09T22:37:55Z

#353235 by Bryon Williams Sun Jan 21, 2018 5:33 pm
Subject: 253 NE 2nd St, Miami, FL 33132
Cc:

Hello,
I've received your inquiry about my apartment for rent. First of all, Sorry for the late reply! My name is Olivier Bisset and I own the property, not subletting or something like that.
This apartment comes fully furnished, ready for move-in as we speak. A clean and quiet apartment with cable TV, high-speed WiFi internet, dishwasher, washing machine and dryer. Two garaged parking spots and if you prefer to use your own furniture there is a storage unit where I can deposit my furniture before you move in. Well behaved pets are allowed. In my opinion this is the best area to live in, a simply great and safe neighborhood.
The monthly rent for the entire apartment will be $600 - utilities included (electricity, heat, cable, water, sewer). I'm looking for long-term rent (minimum 2 months). My job is inspecting offshore oil rigs so I will never bother you during your rental period.
My previous tenants practically destroyed the apartment and now I had the entire property completely refurbished, everything is brand new (see attached photos). I am not after a high profit, but after good tenants who will treat my property as their own home and I hope that you can send me some personal information about yourself.
Being offshore and with so limited options I must use Airbnb for the rental process. Here is a brief description of how it works:
The process is pretty simple, as owner I need to submit information about my property to Airbnb, my details and some documents. Then they will process the tenant's details as well.

Please reply if you want to know more about the rental process and I will send you the step by step procedure.

Best Regards,

#353236 by Bryon Williams Sun Jan 21, 2018 5:36 pm
Olivier Bisset <[email protected]> wrote:

Hello,
I've received your inquiry about my apartment for rent. First of all, Sorry for the late reply! My name is Olivier Bisset and I own the property, not subletting or something like that.
The monthly rent for the entire apartment will be $1300 - utilities included (electricity, heat, cable, water, sewer). I'm looking for long-term rent (minimum 2 months). My job is inspecting offshore oil rigs so I will never bother you during your rental period.

Best Regards,

Subject: Re: 850 N Hudson Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90038
Reply-To: Olivier Bisset <[email protected]>

Hello ,

Thanks for your reply. As I mentioned, Airbnb will handle the rental process on my behalf due to my offshore job.
- I will have to contact the Airbnb agency and provide them all the necessary information so they can start the rental process. That being said I will need your full name, the rental period with exact move-in date, how many people will live there, your email, your phone number and a copy of your ID or Passport if possible.
Step two (Reservation):
- Airbnb will require from you a security deposit of $500 to confirm reservation ( which is fully refundable in case you don't like the apartment ). Once you confirm reservation I will immediately book my next flight and organize the walk-through. If you are in a hurry to move in I could send you the keys by FedEx at your current address. It goes without saying that I will not book a flight or send any keys before you pay the security deposit to Airbnb and confirm the reservation.
The $500 security deposit will play as holding fee as well and will be refunded immediately with no questions asked if you don't like the place or once the contract will end if you decide to rent. ( But only if the apartment is not vandalized or something). A 30 days advance notice is required in case you need to leave early.
If you are satisfied with the apartment all you have to do is to provide a valid ID, pay the first month rent and sign the lease agreement. After you move in, the monthly payment will be sent directly to my bank account or you can continue paying through Airbnb.
If you find it acceptable please provide the requested details and I will submit your application right away. I will send the Airbnb reservation offer to your email and you can take it from there.

Very important !! Please reply only if you fully understand the process as I have been disappointed lately with unserious persons when it comes to reserving. Please remember that I'll have to pay transaction fees and just in case you change your mind I will not receive a refund from them!

You will find attached a photo of my passport for more transparency.

Regards,

#353443 by muhlan Tue Jan 23, 2018 12:32 pm
On Jan 18, 2018, at 4:37 PM, Olivier Bisset <[email protected]> wrote:

Hello,
The monthly rent for the entire apartment will be $1200 - utilities included (electricity, heat, cable, water, sewer). I'm looking for long-term rent (minimum 2 months). My job is inspecting offshore oil rigs so I will never bother you during your rental period.

Best Regards,
#375344 by Llbutler Fri Oct 26, 2018 11:09 pm
Hello,
     I've received your inquiry about my apartment for rent that I have on 13th St, San Diego, CA.
     First of all, sorry for the late reply (I had a terrible week at the job). I own the apartment, not subletting or something like that. So the apartment is not shared, you will live alone in the unit (or get a roommate).
      This property comes fully furnished, ready for move-in as we speak. A clean and quiet apartment with cable TV, high-speed WiFi internet, dishwasher, washing machine and dryer. Two garaged parking spots and if you prefer to use your own furniture there is a storage unit where I can deposit my furniture before you move in. Well behaved pets are allowed. In my opinion it is the perfect area to live in, quiet and safe neighborhood.
     The monthly rent for the entire apartment will be 700.00- utilities included (electricity, heat, cable, water, sewer). I'm looking for long-term contract (minimum 2 months - maximum is up to you). My job is inspecting offshore oil rigs so I will never bother you during your rental period.
      My previous tenants practically destroyed the apartment and I had the entire property completely refurbished, everything is brand new (see attached photos). I am looking after good tenants who will treat my property as their own residence and I hope that you can send me some personal information about yourself.
      Being offshore and with so limited options I must use HomeAway for the lease process. Here is a brief description of how it works:
     The procedure is pretty simple, as owner I need to submit information about my home to HomeAway, my details and some documents. Then they will process the tenant's details as well.
      Please reply if you want to know more about the lease process and I will send you the step by step procedure.

Best Regards,
I.A.D.C. Certified Engineer - Olivier Bisset
Email: [email protected]

Confidentiality Notice: This communication may contain material protected by the I.A.D.C. - International Association of Drilling Contractors. This communication and any documents or files transmitted with it are confidential and are intended solely for the use of the I.A.D.C. - International Association of Drilling Contractors and the individual or entity to which it is addressed. Any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.
#376653 by victan Thu Nov 15, 2018 10:04 pm
I've received your inquiry about my property for rent that I have on 245 N Ridgewood Pl ,Los Angeles, CA 90004.
First of all, sorry for the late reply (I had a terrible week at the job). I own the home, not subletting or something like that. So the apartment is not shared, you will live alone in the unit (or get a roommate).
This home comes fully furnished, ready for move-in as we speak. A clean and quiet apartment with cable TV, high-speed WiFi internet, dishwasher, washing machine and dryer. Two garaged parking spots and if you prefer to use your own furniture there is a storage unit where I can deposit my furniture before you move in. Well behaved pets are allowed. In my opinion it is the perfect area to live in, quiet and safe neighborhood.
The monthly rent for the entire apartment will be 700.00- utilities included (electricity, heat, cable, water, sewer). I'm looking for long-term lease (minimum 2 months - maximum is up to you). My job is inspecting offshore oil rigs so I will never bother you during your rental period.
My previous tenants practically destroyed the home and I had the entire property completely renovated, everything is brand new (see attached photos). I am looking after good tenants who will treat my property as their own place and I hope that you can send me some personal information about yourself.
Being offshore and with so limited options I must use HomeAway for the lease process. Here is a brief description of how it works:
The system is pretty simple, as owner I need to submit information about my property to HomeAway, my details and some documents. Then they will process the tenant's details as well.

Best Regards,
#378675 by Mike Wilson Tue Dec 18, 2018 9:23 pm
Rental for 1br/1ba on 155 N Hamilton Dr ,Beverly Hills, CA 90211

I've received your inquiry about my apartment for rent that I have on 155 N Hamilton Dr ,Beverly Hills.
I own the home, not subletting or something like that. So the apartment is not shared, you will live alone in the unit (or get a roommate).
This property comes fully furnished, ready for move-in as we speak. A clean and quiet apartment with cable TV, high-speed WiFi internet, dishwasher, washing machine and dryer. Two garaged parking spots and if you prefer to use your own furniture there is a storage unit where I can deposit my furniture before you move in. Well behaved pets are allowed. In my opinion it is the perfect area to live in, quiet and safe neighborhood.
The monthly rent for the entire apartment will be 1000.00- utilities included (electricity, heat, cable, water, sewer). I'm looking for long-term lease (minimum 2 months - maximum is up to you). My job is inspecting offshore oil rigs so I will never bother you during your rental period.
My previous tenants practically destroyed the property and I had the entire property completely renovated, everything is brand new (see attached photos). I am looking after good tenants who will treat my property as their own residence and I hope that you can send me some personal information about yourself.
The process is pretty simple, as owner I need to submit information about my home to HomeAway, my details and some documents. Then they will process the tenant's details as well.
Please reply if you want to know more about the lease process and I will send you the step by step procedure.

Best Regards,

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
#379780 by bng Thu Jan 10, 2019 1:50 pm
(Sorry this is long yall)

Hello Brittany,
I've received your inquiry about my property for rent that I have on 17 Orchard St, New York, NY.
First of all, sorry for the late reply (I had a terrible week at the job). I own the property, not subletting or something like that. So the apartment is not shared, you will live alone in the unit (or get a roommate).
This apartment comes fully furnished, ready for move-in as we speak. A clean and quiet apartment with cable TV, high-speed WiFi internet, dishwasher, washing machine and dryer. Two garaged parking spots and if you prefer to use your own furniture there is a storage unit where I can deposit my furniture before you move in. Well behaved pets are allowed. In my opinion it is the perfect area to live in, quiet and safe neighborhood.
The monthly rent for the entire apartment will be 900.00- utilities included (electricity, heat, cable, water, sewer). I'm looking for long-term lease (minimum 2 months - maximum is up to you). My job is inspecting offshore oil rigs so I will never bother you during your rental period.
My previous tenants practically destroyed the home and I had the entire property completely modernized, everything is brand new (see attached photos). I am looking after good tenants who will treat my property as their own home and I hope that you can send me some personal information about yourself.
The procedure is pretty simple, as owner I need to submit information about my apartment to HomeAway, my details and some documents. Then they will process the tenant's details as well.

Best Regards,

Confidentiality Notice: This communication may contain material protected by the I.A.D.C. - International Association of Drilling Contractors. This communication and any documents or files transmitted with it are confidential and are intended solely for the use of the I.A.D.C. - International Association of Drilling Contractors and the individual or entity to which it is addressed. Any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.

Hello again ,
Thanks for your reply. As I mentioned, HomeAway will handle the rental process on my behalf due to my offshore job. Also you can secure the apartment now and move in when your current lease ends or when you want.
I will have to contact the HomeAway agency and provide them all the necessary information so they can start the rental process. That being said I will need your full name, the rental period with exact move-in date, how many people will live there, your email, your phone number and a copy of your ID or Passport so we can initiate the rental process.
Step two (Reservation):
HomeAway will require from you a security deposit of $1800 to confirm reservation ( which is fully refundable in case you don't like the apartment ). Once you confirm reservation I will immediately book my next flight and organize the walk-through. If you are in a hurry to move in I could send you the keys by FedEx at your current address.It goes without saying that I will not book a flight or send any keys before you pay the security deposit to HomeAway and confirm the reservation !
The $1800 security deposit includes the first month's rent and it will play as holding fee as well and will be refunded immediately with no questions asked if you don't like the place or once the contract will end if you decide to rent. ( Only if the apartment is not vandalized or something). A 30 days advance notice is required in case you need to leave early.
If you are satisfied with the apartment all you have to do is to provide a valid ID and sign the lease agreement. After you move in, the monthly payment will be sent directly to my bank account or you can continue paying through HomeAway.
If you find it acceptable please provide the requested details and I will submit your application right away. I will send the HomeAway reservation offer to your email and you can take it from there.

Best Regards,
IADC Certified Engineer /Olivier Bisset

Confidentiality Notice: This communication may contain material protected by the IADC - International Association of Drilling Contractors. This communication and any documents or files transmitted with it are confidential and are intended solely for the use of the IADC - International Association of Drilling Contractors and the individual or entity to which it is addressed. Any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.

also he send a picture of his passport???