Room for Rent and other rental scams
#381688 by Mike Wilson Fri Feb 15, 2019 5:21 pm

Hello,

My name is Martine and I saw your message regarding your interest in renting my flat.

The apartment is still available, the monthly rent for the whole apartment is 510 EUR per month, utilities included (TV/Internet, electricity, water, parking place for one car).

I worked in Belgium for a Multifunctional Center for Social Services. Now I have been promoted to a better position in United Kingdom and I decided to rent the apartment for the time that I will have to work here. Now I'm out of Belgium and if you want to rent my flat, I will hire a real estate agency to do the rental transaction. I want to tell you that I am looking for a serious, responsible and clean person to rent the apartment that will take care of the apartment as it were its own. So I would like to know more details about yourself: How old are you, if you are married, if you have a pet, occupation etc.

I wait your email if you're still interested, I can also send you more photos with the apartment.

Sincerely,
Laecke Martine

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
Advertisement