Room for Rent and other rental scams
#358227 by Michelle Mon Mar 12, 2018 6:20 am
Elena Mazzi <[email protected]>
Hello,

I just read your e-mail regarding my apartment.
My name is Elena Mazzi, I am 45 years old and I'm working as an architect in Roma, Italy.
I bought this apartment for my work, but now i`m back at home permanently, so I'm renting it out.
I will not use the place anymore, so you can rent it even for a long term.
The minimum period is 2 months and maximum period is 10 years.
The flat is fully furnished and renovated and equipped with dishwasher, microwave, refrigerator, washing machine, LCD TV, etc.
You can use my furniture, or you can also use your own if you prefer. If you decide to use yours, you can store my furniture in the large basement cellar.
Also, very important, the utilities (water, electricity,Internet, digital TV,) are included in the rent of 550,00 EUR
If you are interested in renting my apartment, please email me back.

Friendly greetings from Italy!
Elena Mazzi

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice -- Make no mistake, the Invoice will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement

#366135 by Bryon Williams Fri Jun 01, 2018 2:55 pm
Subject: Re: Qualifizierte Anfrage zu Ihrem Objekt 105068855

Hello,
In order to start the transaction with Airbnb your must register on www.airbnb.com
After that please send me your full information:

Airbnb username:
Full name:
Address:
City:
Postal Code:

After I will receive this information I will start the transaction with Airbnb.
Airbnb will check the rental documents to see if everything is OK and also the legal papers that will come along with the Keys.
After the documents are signed they will send you an email notification to let you know that they have the Keys and the papers in their custody.
Along with this notification you will receive the Airbnb payment details in order to send them the money for the first rental month + security deposit (1440.00 €) so they can send the envelope with the contract and Keys.?
After you make the payment, you will have to send them the proof of payment in order to verify the information of payment.
Once the money are received by Airbnb they will deliver the envelope to your address.
Airbnb will hold the money until you will confirm to them that you like the apartment and keep the keys.
After you receive the envelope with documents and keys, you will go and check the apartment and in maximum 3 days you must contact them and tell them if you keep the apartment or not.
If everything is in order and you want to keep the apartment, Airbnb will manage the monthly rents.
If you don't like the apartment they will return you the money and then you will send them the keys and the contract.
I wait your email with your information to go at the Airbnb and do the documents.

Best Regards,

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
#377215 by Michelle Sun Nov 25, 2018 11:14 am

Hallo

Mein Name ist Elena Mazzi, 42 Jahre alt, und ich habe eine E-Mail mit dem Interesse erhalten, meine Wohnung zu mieten.
Die Wohnung ist in diesem Moment verfügbar, ruhig, verfügt über alle Einrichtungen und Einrichtungen: TV, Parkplatz, Wäscherei, Highspeed-Internet, Haustiere sind erlaubt.
Die monatliche Miete beträgt 580 €. Wichtig ist auch, dass die Nebenkosten (Wasser, Strom, Internet, digitales Fernsehen) im Preis enthalten sind.
Im Moment bin ich mit meiner Familie in Roma / Italien und ich werde nicht dort bleiben, deshalb habe ich es länger gemietet. Wir haben eine Lösung für diese Unannehmlichkeiten, damit Sie so schnell wie möglich einziehen können.
Bei Interesse können wir Ihnen weitere Details anbieten. Für welchen Zeitraum benötigen Sie? Ich hätte gerne mehr Informationen über Sie, wenn Sie nichts dagegen haben.
Die Wohnung ist möbliert, renoviert und komplett ausgestattet (Waschmaschine, Kühlschrank, Mikrowelle, Geschirrspüler, Digital-TV, WLAN).
Sie können meine Möbel verwenden, oder Sie können auch Ihre eigenen verwenden, wenn Sie möchten. Wenn Sie sich für Ihre entscheiden, haben Sie Zugang zu einem sehr großen und gut belüfteten Lager, in dem Sie meine Möbel abstellen können.
Vielen Dank für Ihr Interesse und freuen uns auf eine zukünftige Zusammenarbeit und Freundschaft.

Es tut mir leid für mein schlechtes Deutsch. Englisch ist für mich viel einfacher.
Dein,
Elena

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice -- Make no mistake, the Invoice will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

#381831 by dakid Tue Feb 19, 2019 2:29 pm
Subject: Online-ID 2NARW4Y: Herr <MYNAME> wünscht einen Besichtigungstermin

Hallo

Mein Name ist Elena Mazzi, 42 Jahre alt, und ich habe eine E-Mail mit dem Interesse erhalten, meine Wohnung zu mieten.
Die Wohnung ist in diesem Moment verfügbar, ruhig, verfügt über alle Einrichtungen und Einrichtungen: TV, Parkplatz, Wäscherei, Highspeed-Internet, Haustiere sind erlaubt.
Die monatliche Miete beträgt 700 €. Wichtig ist auch, dass die Nebenkosten (Wasser, Strom, Internet, digitales Fernsehen) im Preis enthalten sind.
Im Moment bin ich mit meiner Familie in London, Vereinigtes Königreich und ich werde nicht dort bleiben, deshalb habe ich es länger gemietet. Wir haben eine Lösung für diese Unannehmlichkeiten, damit Sie so schnell wie möglich einziehen können.
Bei Interesse können wir Ihnen weitere Details anbieten. Für welchen Zeitraum benötigen Sie? Ich hätte gerne mehr Informationen über Sie, wenn Sie nichts dagegen haben.
Die Wohnung ist möbliert, renoviert und komplett ausgestattet (Waschmaschine, Kühlschrank, Mikrowelle, Geschirrspüler, Digital-TV, WLAN).
Sie können meine Möbel verwenden, oder Sie können auch Ihre eigenen verwenden, wenn Sie möchten. Wenn Sie sich für Ihre entscheiden, haben Sie Zugang zu einem sehr großen und gut belüfteten Lager, in dem Sie meine Möbel abstellen können.
Vielen Dank für Ihr Interesse und freuen uns auf eine zukünftige Zusammenarbeit und Freundschaft.

Es tut mir leid für mein schlechtes Deutsch. Englisch ist für mich viel einfacher.
Dein,
Elena Mazzi