Room for Rent and other rental scams
#383043 by Michelle Wed Mar 20, 2019 5:05 am

Thanks for the much interest you have towards renting my apartment. I am willing to rent this my apartment out due to my relocation to Istanbul. It is available for long and short term rent.

My apartment is a very attractive apartment it is well furnished and I hope you will like it.the apartment is at 30 rue de la Flèche. 1207,Genève, Switzerland few mins walk to shops, and it in is a very good area and has a very attractive living room, and has a fireplace and adjacent to the living room and there is a well furnished and well equipped kitchen with a fridge, microwave and cooker. A washing machine and a separate dryer in the utility cupboard adjacent to the bathroom.

The bedroom has a bath with shower, a vanity unit with separate W.C. and the bedroom is well furnished, and have good looking doors. CableTV and Internet is included in the rental price (2 minutes walk to the nearest supermarket).

The neighbourhood is known for its friendliness, safety and is host to many different expatriate families...

I believe you will like the apartment the rent is CHF790 + CHF200 for all of your charges (Internet, electricity, water, taxe d'habition, bldg maintenance - everything) per month which include all bills and the security deposit which will be refund after your stay in the apartment is CHF1000.

I look forward to hear from you.

Best regards,
Francesca

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement