Room for Rent and other rental scams
#383044 by Michelle Wed Mar 20, 2019 5:09 am

Hello,

Thanks for replying to my ad! Attached are some pictures.The apartment is fully furnished and it is in the exact state as shown in the attached pictures.

My apartment is located at Rue du Général- Dufour 10, 1204 Genève,Switzerland. The apartment is very close to shops and restaurant which is a very good area and as a very attractive living room,dining,kitchen and a kitchen with internet facility. The rent for the apartment is CHF599 monthly and all charges included. The security deposit which will be refund to you after your stay in the apartment is CHF690

Utilities includes:

Washing machine,cook ware,Microwave,Bath Shower, Hair Dryer, Towels, Linens,ADSL internet,cable TV,LCD TV, Stereo/Radio System DVD Player,DVD/Music Collection

Let's me know if you wish to reserve it,

Stefan

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement

#383052 by Michelle Wed Mar 20, 2019 9:44 am
Stefan Albertsson <[email protected]>

Reported using Fake, Lost or Stolen Swedish Passport Number 85747638

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.