Room for Rent and other rental scams
#383114 by Michelle Thu Mar 21, 2019 11:49 am

Please review the rental details below and contact your host,Bernadette Qerren, to confirm the payment and arrival details. Finish the booking now to make it official and we are offering you full protection!

In order to validate your booking the payment of Euro 419.00 must be done within 24 hours by international bank wire transfer to our secure account:

Account Name:
BANK NAME:
IBAN:
SWIFT CODE / BIC:
ADDRESS: NEREA BENITO GARCIA
N26 Bank
DE72100110012627314813
NTSBDEB1XXX
Klosterstrasse 62, 10179 Berlin, Germany

IMPORTANT! - Please use the fast option ( URGENT / EXPRESS ) to transfer the money. In this way the bank will process your payment in 24 hours and we can move fast with the transaction.In order for our system to easily identify your payment please use the following reference/purpose of payment message "VQ152DZZ" when performing the transfer no other words, spaces or dashes.
Send the scanned receipt to [email protected] in order to register the payment.
Once our bank will confirm the transfer we will inform the host that you are a verified tenant and the rental agreement can be completed.

After the payment is confirmed, our agent will contact you to meet and visit the apartment;
- If accepted: you will sign the contract with the agent and he will give you the papers and keys.
- If you refuse to rent the apartment, Airbnb will give you a full refund of the deposit.

If you have any problem or delay in the payment procedure, please reply to us immediately!

If you are reading this because you have received a similar fake invoice, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement

#388342 by Michelle Tue Jun 11, 2019 11:59 am
Airbnb.com <[email protected]>

HOST INFORMATION
Josephine Hassden
101 Carter Lane London EC4V 5EP United Kingdom

I’m married and i have 2 beautiful kids.
I am a clean and quiet person. I love to travel and spend time with my family.

PAYMENT
In order to validate your booking the payment of Euro 690.00 must be done within 24 hours by international bank wire transfer to our secure account:

Account Name:
BANK NAME:
IBAN:
SWIFT CODE / BIC:
ADDRESS: GEMMA LOUISE COLLINS
P. Financial Services Ltd.
IE11PFSR99107005959925
PFSRIE21
10 Gandon Hall Gardner Street, Dublin, Ireland

IMPORTANT! - Please use the fast option ( URGENT / EXPRESS ) to transfer the money. In this way the bank will process your payment in 24 hours and we can move fast with the transaction.In order for our system to easily identify your payment please use the following reference/purpose of payment message "419/APP" when performing the transfer no other words, spaces or dashes.
Send the scanned receipt to [email protected] in order to register the payment.
Once our bank will confirm the transfer we will inform the host that you are a verified tenant and the rental agreement can be completed.

After the payment is confirmed, our agent will contact you to meet and visit the apartment;
- If accepted: you will sign the contract with the agent and he will give you the papers and keys.
- If you refuse to rent the apartment, Airbnb will give you a full refund of the deposit.

If you have any problem or delay in the payment procedure, please reply to us immediately!

If you are reading this because you have received a similar fake invoice, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.