Room for Rent and other rental scams
#383266 by AlanJones Mon Mar 25, 2019 12:43 am
Tel. No.: +447031929368

Hello,

Thanks very much for your Kind interest in my apartment, I am delighted to let you know that my apartment is presently available now even for long and short term periods. Presently, no one is occupying my apartment and it will be a great privilege renting you my nice apartment located at the city centre of Stockholm.

My apartment is located at Odengatan 25, 113 51 Stockholm, Sweden

Little Introduction about myself, I am Miss Birgitta Winell. I have been taking total control of the flat, but due to the fact that Iam presently working and earning my living in UK, I am putting the nice apartment for rent and it will be a great opportunity renting it to you if you love it and you can afford the price. Also, if you can be able to reason along with my terms and conditions and take this opportunity just on trust.

DETAILS ABOUT MY APARTMENT........

Address: Odengatan 25, 113 51 Stockholm, Sweden

Size of the Whole Apartment: 47 m2

Number of bedrooms:1
Number of bathrooms:1

Long and short terms

Monthly rental price: 4,500 SEK (Including all bills)

Security Deposit: 4,500 SEK

EQUIPEMENTS AVAILABLE INSIDE MY APARTMENT..
Equiped Kitchen, washing Machine, American Kitchen Fridge & Freezer Oven, Microwave Dish Washer Crockery & Utensils, Bath Shower Hair Dryer, Towels

Extra features /Electronics Set up..
24 hours Internet Dial Up, Internet Broadband Cable/Satelite TV,Stereo/Radio System DVD Player, DVD/Music Collection Landline Telephon, Central Heating Air Conditioning
Pets are Welcome.

You will be confirming these upon our meeting to view the apartment together and sign up the contract.

TERMS IN THE CONTRACT DOCUMENTS WHICH WE WILL SIGN.

1. The tenant Will Pay a month Rent and Security Deposit in advance to the landlord Before Moving in to show a good sign of seriousness and the security deposit will be refunded back to the tenant and the return of funds must be completed not later than 24 hours of the termination of the Contract.
2. The Tenant must agree that they and their respective invited visitors will not:

i. Commit any act, which results in serious disruption of the rights of each to peacefully Occupy the premises
ii. Commit any act, which results in physical harm to the parties, a member of his/her household, visitors or neighbors
iii. Cause or allow invited visitors to cause a nuisance.
iv. Commit any form of harassment on the grounds of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age or disability, which may interfere with the peace and comfort of, or cause offense to, each other, a member of his/her household, visitors or neighbors.
v. Play or allowed to play any radio, television, record or tape
recording or musical instrument so loudly that it causes a nuisance or annoyance to the other party.

(2) Use of Premises: The Tenant agrees to use the premises for residential purposes and not to operate a business at the premises nor to use the premises for any illegal purposes.

(3)Both the Landlord and tenants must exchange passport id for easy recognition and for both parties to have a good idea of each other.
The apartment available for Long/Short term period depending on how long you wish to rent it.

I had just left Sweden 2 weeks ago to meet a tenant who promised to visit and rent my apartment. To my disappointment, this tenant failed to show up. It is the second time in less than 8 weeks.

I have to let you understand that I cannot make any move of traveling from UK to meet you and hand over my properties, without confirming the security deposit (4,500 SEK) as a sign of seriousness for the reservation of the apartment. The first month rent (4,500 SEK) will be paid after meeting in Stockholm upon handing over my keys and properties for you to move in at your own convenience.

Before any payment, We are going to sign the (Refundable Security Deposit Agreement) & (Tenancy Agreement) which you must sign and send me back copies, along with the receipt of security deposit payment.

I believe the terms & conditions are fine to maintain a mutual trust and agreement by both parties. You are required to provide the
following details for the contract documents.

Name in Full..
Address...
Nationality...
Date of move in and out....
Phone number....
Sex..................
Male or Female.

I will be available in 24-72hrs for viewing and handing over my keys and properties for you to move in at your own convenience.
Hope to read from you soonest.

Regards,

Birgitta Winell
+447031929368

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement