Room for Rent and other rental scams
#384540 by Michelle Mon Apr 22, 2019 1:57 pm

Subject: Re: Rental inquiry for the apartment on 8 Lindall Pl in Boston, MA

Hello, thank you for your inquiry,
First of all, sorry for the late reply (I had a terrible week). I received the lead from Zillow Network / Apartments website.
The home I own on 8 Lindall Pl is available and ready to move in as we speak at a monthly rent of $800.00 for the entire property. A few things about myself, I'm 54 years old and I am inspecting offshore oil rigs. Oh, and you can call me Chris. Most of the time I am offshore, I return to Boston, MA a few times/year.
If interested, please give me some details about you (age, lifestyle or whatever you think makes you a good tenant). What else...? the neighborhood is very safe, behaved pets are permitted. The move in amount will be first month + one deposit.

I would need a few rental details as well from you, how long do you plan to rent, starting when?

I'm currently on an oil rig but I could plan a swing back to Boston, MA so arrange a showing. I'm sure you will love it, no one lived there since I've taken the photos.

P.S. I tried to send you the photos but I get an error, can you add me or my email address to your contact list? Maybe that's why it doesn't went through.

Thank you for your time.

Christopher Simmons
IADC Certified Engineer

INTERNATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF DRILLING CONTRACTORS
3657 Briarpark Drive, Suite 200 Houston, TX 77042 USA
t: (503) 850-0652
m: (503) 850-0652
e: [email protected]
w: www.iadc.org
Confidentiality Notice: This communication may contain material protected by the IADC - International Association of Drilling Contractors. This communication and any documents or files transmitted with it are confidential and are intended solely for the use of the IADC - International Association of Drilling Contractors and the individual or entity to which it is addressed. Any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities

Advertisement