Room for Rent and other rental scams
#386276 by AlanJones Mon May 20, 2019 11:52 pm
Subject: Details about my home on 4515-Peacock-Ln-Plainfield-IL-60586

Hello ,

I'm John Watson, property owner you wanted to rent. We are pleased that you have an interest in our house. Our lovely home is still available for rent, we want responsible & decent adults/family that possess qualities to manage our home as if it were theirs. My wife and i initially had it up for sale but changed our mind and decided to lease/rent it out. The agent we previously put in charge over our rental property was asking too much of an agent fee by inflating the rental fee there by making it difficult for people to afford the rent. For this reason, i decided to rent it out my self and no longer want any third party, rather a direct agreement between me and any interested tenant. I have already instructed the agent to take off the sign post from my property.

The reason why our house is up for rent is because i got transferred from my place of work to Brooklyn NY, i will be away with my family for at least 5 years or more. You can get back to me if you are truly interested, by telling me more about yourself, your previous rental experience and the time you wish to rent our home. I await your reply ASAP.

Below are more details about my home
Address: 4515-Peacock-Ln-Plainfield-IL-60586
Bed Room: 3 Bath room: 2.5
Rental fee: 1025
security deposit: 1000
Pet Fee: 200
Application Fee: Free
Remain blessed
John Watson (Landlord)

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#422360 by JJJNoriano19 Fri Jan 15, 2021 11:55 am
I've been in communication with them.. or at least it seems like it. The only difference in the email address is one extra "L" in "blessed" ... So sad.. thought we found the perfect place to move into..