Room for Rent and other rental scams
#386706 by Michelle Mon May 27, 2019 3:50 am

Hello,

I am Adrian Hurt , the owner of the flat, and i'm happy to let you know that my apartment is presently available even for long and short term periods. I bought this apartment for my daughter during her studies, but now she's back home in Salt Lake City , Utah , so I'm renting the place for unlimited time (obviously preferable for long periods).The flat looks like in the pictures. The utilities (cold/hot water, electricity, wireless broadband Internet, digital TV, 1 parking spot, dishwasher, garbage disposal, microwave, refrigerator, washing machine, etc.) are INCLUDED in the price of $1,230 per month plus one month deposit of $1,230 is also requested and fully refundable once you decide to leave the apartment (with a 30 days notice before). As from my side, i will never ask you to leave the apartment because my daughter is permanently living here in Salt Lake City, so we won't disturb you.

Before we go any further I would like to know a little something about you, like how many persons you intend to live in the apartment, and for how long.

All the best ,

Adrian Hurt

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification - Make no mistake, the document will be fake!
If you are reading this Because you -have received Such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signing line and I will carry the details to the Appropriate authorities.

Advertisement