Room for Rent and other rental scams
#389788 by Michelle Mon Jun 24, 2019 1:02 pm

Thanks for getting back to me with the Rent Application Form.. I just wanted to let you know that we have decided to let you live in our home.. As we have found your application very satisfactory and acceptable by me and my family..So we would want you to go through this email and get back to us on what you feel so we could proceed in renting the house to you.

We would like to send the following documents to you via Fedex or Courier SHIPPING DELIVERING COMPANY to the address you sent to us and the tracking number will be sent to you so that you can possibly occupy our house. Please once again, we are giving you this based on trust so please do not disappoint us and i promise you that, you will love the house.

We are with the under listed documents here with us and you will need to make Payment for the security deposit which is($750 USD) to enable send of the Keys and documents to the address you have provided to us, after which you could move in at your convenience... The rent starts counting when you move in, so you could go ahead with the payment straight away to make things faster,so you can have the keys and documents of the house with you and then move in at your own convenience.

Here are the contents of the document that needs to be sent.

1) Entrance and the rooms Keys

2) Paper/Permanent house form

3) The house documentary file.

4) Full Description of the house

5) Payment Receipt.

So please do get back to me today so that I will let you know the next step to take concerning the payment....,so you are free to decide on how long you intend occupying it...Rent already includes utilities..I'm ready to accept either monthly or upfront mode of payment..depending on the one you're most comfortable

with..Utilities include:power, water,sewer and trash.... Your monthly rent already covers utilities so you do not have to pay extra charges for that..

Please note that the deposit made is fully refundable should in case you finally gain entrance to the house after receiving the keys and documents and feel unsatisfied or uncomfortable with the interior,but i am giving you a benefit of doubt that you will love everything about this lovely home..You are advised to act fast on this so you don't loose the house to other interested applicants.

Thanks and Remain Blessed.

Andrew D Westberg.

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification - Make no mistake, the document will be fake!
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement