Room for Rent and other rental scams
#389986 by Michelle Wed Jun 26, 2019 11:40 am

Hello,

It is pleasure to me and family for your interest and inquiries about my house. I am the owner of the property you are making inquiry of. The Apartment is still available for rent and we are looking for a responsible person/family to occupy and maintain the property. The apartment will be available for a period of 5 years or more. My Family and I just traveled to Virginia for a program called united nations development program(UNDP),the program is taking place in three major countries in Europe, UK and USA where I and my family are currently located..Right now.

I'm in need of a good and responsible tenant that can move in into my property and take very good care and maintain it in my absence. We will be away for a while that is why we made up our mind to put it our for rent to whom ever that will take good care of it. Please i want you to note that i spent a lot on my property that i want to give you for rent, so i will solicit for your absolute maintenance of this property and want you to treat it as your own.
The money is not the main problem but i want you to keep it tidy all the time so that i will be glad to see it neat when i come for a check up. I also want you to let me have trust in you as I always stand on my word.

We tried using a Realtor but found out the Realtor made the rent and deposit too high for the aspiring tenant so you may notice the renting is different in amount that is the reason why i had to post the Property personally with the exact price, i know it is suitable for my home. We have made the monthly rent significantly low and affordable for our new tenant.

Property DETAILS
Bedrooms:1
Bathrooms:1
Rental price:650 per month
security Deposit is $650 (Security Deposit is Refundable).Utilities included in monthly rent
Any Pets Welcome.
PROPERTY ADDRESS:-445 Kaiolu St #208 Honolulu, HI 96815
SO IF YOU ARE REALLY INTERESTED I WILL WANT YOU TO FILL THE RENT APPLICATION FORM BELOW:

RENT APPLICATION FORM.
FIRST NAME:________________
MIDDLE NAME: ________________
LAST NAME: _________________
PROFESSION: ________________
(CELL)PHONE ()_________
(CELL)PHONE () _____________________
(WORK)PHONE () __________
YOUR EMAIL: ____________________________
KIDS _____ (YES/NO), HOW MANY _______
PRESENT ADDRESS: ____________________
CITY: ______________
STATE: _____________
ZIP CODE: _______________
HOW LONG? ____________
IF RENTING WHY ARE YOU LEAVING? IF THIS Home IS BEING GIVEN TO YOU,
HOW LONG DO YOU INTEND STAYING?______________
WHEN DO YOU INTEND MOVING IN? ______________
MONTHLY INCOME:
IF YOU HAVE A PET: NAME OF PET: _____________
KIND OF PETS: _____________
HABITS,DO YOU SMOKE? ___________
DO YOU DRINK? ______________
DO YOU WORK LATE NIGHT?____
YOUR PICTURE OR FAMILY PICTURE(IF ANY):could be attached with the application

Please feel free to ask any questions you do not understand and i will be looking forward to receive your email as soon as possible. As i am not around to show the inside, you can go check out the house and the neighborhood from the outside and get back to me if you really like it for more information.

In case you see any sign board, they are the Realtor in charge of my house before I decided to take over by my self. I am no more working with them and don't bother to contact them because formerly i wanted to sell the house before me and my Lovely Family now decided to rent it out instead of selling it out.

Thanks for choosing my home and remain bless.I .
am awaiting for your swift responds.

Edward Murphy

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification - Make no mistake, the document will be fake!
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement

#395580 by Alia Tue Aug 27, 2019 4:11 pm
Hi Michelle,
I got the same exact response today from an apartment that I was interested in... The email address is: [email protected]

Here's the subject:
Hello,

It is pleasure to me and family for your interest and inquiries in regard of our property. I am the owner of the property you are making inquiry of. The Apartment is still available for rent and we are looking for a responsible person/family to occupy and maintain the property. The apartment will be available for a period of 5 years or more. My Family and I just traveled out of state for a program called united nations development program(UNDP),the program is taking place in three major countries in Europe, UK and USA where I and my family are currently located..Right now.

I'm in need of a good and responsible tenant that can move in into my property and take very good care and maintain it in my absence. We will be away for a while that is why we made up our mind to put it our for rent to whom ever that will take good care of it. Please i want you to note that i spent a lot on my property that i want to give you for rent, so i will solicit for your absolute maintenance of this property and want you to treat it as your own.
The money is not the main problem but i want you to keep it tidy all the time so that i will be glad to see it neat when i come for a check up. I also want you to let me have trust in you as I always stand on my word.

We tried using a Realtor but found out the Realtor made the rent and deposit too high for the aspiring tenant so you may notice the renting is different in amount that is the reason why i had to post the Property personally with the exact price, i know it is suitable for my home. We have made the monthly rent significantly low and affordable for our new tenant.

Property DETAILS
(Bedrooms:1)
(Bathrooms:1)
(Rental price:650 per month)
security Deposit is $650 (Security Deposit is Refundable).Utilities included in monthly rent
Any Pets Welcome. Move in Ready...

SO IF YOU ARE REALLY INTERESTED I WILL WANT YOU TO FILL THE RENT APPLICATION FORM BELOW:

RENT APPLICATION FORM.
FIRST NAME:________________
MIDDLE NAME: ________________
LAST NAME: _________________
PROFESSION: ________________
(CELL)PHONE ()_________
(CELL)PHONE () _____________________
(WORK)PHONE () __________
YOUR EMAIL: ____________________________
KIDS _____ (YES/NO), HOW MANY _______
PRESENT ADDRESS: _______________CITY: _________STATE: ________ZIP CODE: _______ HOW LONG? ____________

IF RENTING WHY ARE YOU LEAVING? IF THIS Home IS BEING GIVEN TO YOU,
HOW LONG DO YOU INTEND STAYING?______________
WHEN DO YOU INTEND MOVING IN? ______________
MONTHLY INCOME:
IF YOU HAVE A PET: NAME OF PET: _____________
KIND OF PETS: _____________
HABITS,DO YOU SMOKE? ___________
DO YOU DRINK? ______________
DO YOU WORK LATE NIGHT?____
YOUR PICTURE OR FAMILY PICTURE(IF ANY):could be attached with the application

Please feel free to ask any questions you do not understand and i will be looking forward to receive your email as soon as possible. As i am not around to show the inside, you can go check out the house and the neighborhood from the outside and get back to me if you really like it for more information.

In case you see any sign board, they are the Realtor in charge of my house before I decided to take over by my self. I am no more working with them and don't bother to contact them because formerly i wanted to sell the house before me and my Lovely Family now decided to rent it out instead of selling it out.

Thanks for choosing my home and remain bless.I ..am awaiting for your swift responds
Respectfully submitted,
Williams Michael .