Room for Rent and other rental scams
#394777 by marvindehaas Mon Aug 19, 2019 8:13 am
Got the same SCAM here in early stage already detected but I can continue with this so he can do me the contract:

Brent Ross Stemmermann <[email protected]>
Mon 8/19/2019 9:20 AM
Hi again,

I will explain you step by step how this service works:
To start the process all I need is your full name, delivery address and a phone number. After I will make the papers for delivery, Homeaway will contact you with a Letting Rental Contract and you must follow the instructions to make the payment of the first month rent (€460.00 +€1,000.00 the refundable deposit =€1,460.00) in their account. Once the payment is confirmed, delivery process will start and from the moment you receive the keys, you have 2 days available to inspect the apartment before your final decision to rent. If all is in order and you decide to stay, you will sign the contract and Homeaway will pay me. Further rents will be sent directly to my bank account. In case you won't like the flat, Homeaway will give you a full refund within 24 hours and you will give them back the keys, but I'm pretty sure that you will be more than happy with your stay.
So, if you want to start the transaction please send me the requested information:
Check in:
Adults
Children:
Name:
Address:
City:
Postal Code:
Phone number:
A copy of your ID,passport or driving license by email ( scan or photo) and a picture of you.

Thanks!
Regards,
Advertisement