Room for Rent and other rental scams
#395142 by Michelle Fri Aug 23, 2019 2:41 am

Thanks for getting back to me, it is nice to hear from you.I believe it is very good to know each other very well before we are going to move into rental process.

Let me start by introducing myself, My name Balog Mark, I am 24 years old, Am Single, never married, no kids.i am a civil engineer by profession, i work with KM Building & Construction company in United Kingdom.we deal with Building and rebuild Roads.I am a sincere, honest and trustworthy person, also friendly and hardworking.I don't drink,I don't smoke but i'm cool living with people that do,no pets.I like honest,responsible,trustworthy and hand working people while I dislike lazy,messy,uncaring people and I love pets so much,I am a quiet and easy going person to live with. I'm 5.8' straight. I swim for fun and sometimes play tennis. I like the job because it involves travelling which is one of my hobbies, I love going around to understand more culture and to meet new people.

I was born in Hungary. My father from Hungary while my mother from Norway. Inherit this apartment from my late mother and i was living in this Apartment before i receive my transfer letter.

I move down to England few months ago and my apartment is empty at the moment.I am working here in United Kingdom at the moment That’s why i am searching for reliable tenant who is going to take good care of this apartment for me in my absence because am still going to be here for some years.

Whenever i traveled like that, I make use of house agent or a friend of mine over there but they cheated a lot on my tenants and my tenants complains a lot about that. That is the reason why i took the keys along with me because i don't want my apartment to be used anyhow in my absence. Also, I would like to put my trust in you.It is now your turn to tell me something about your self.

Due to the nature of my Job am not always available on phone as i always off my phone but am on my ipad to check mail.Just write me a message on my email to ask me what ever question you want to ask.

WhatApp : +447405199728

Kindly get back to me so that i can tell you on how to get my Apartment reserved.I will be waiting to hear from you

Regards
Mark

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement

#395150 by Michelle Fri Aug 23, 2019 6:10 am
Mark Balog <[email protected]>

How are you doing today, Attached is the signed contract,kindly print it out, read it, sign it, scan it, keep a copy for yourself,email it back to me.Regarding the payment which is the first month rent and security deposit, i should have giving you my bank details for the transfer but international transfer to my account will take noting less than 3 working days and we dont really have such time to waste now.

I suggest we make use of Ria money transfer for the first month rent and security deposit..All you need to do now is to locate a Ria money transfer.

Go to any of this store with cash of 9500 NOK..tell them you are sending money to united kingdom.. Below is my Ria money transfer details to forward your payment direct to me:

Name: Balog Mark

Address: 170 Regent St, Mayfair, London W1B 4ND, UK

If the charges is too much for you to pay, you can easily deduct from the amountyou want to send to me..

I shall be waiting to hear from you as soon as possible with the payment confirmation receipt from Ria money transfer..Immediately your payment is confirmed by me ..i will post the keys and email you the shipping code for you to know when the keys will be deliver to you..it is 1-2 days.

waiting to hear from you.

Regards
Mark