Room for Rent and other rental scams
#398711 by Michelle Sun Oct 20, 2019 3:54 am
[email protected]

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities

Advertisement

#401388 by Holland Mon Dec 09, 2019 5:47 am
Be careful with this woman. She's a fraud.

I got contacted by a guy who appears in FB as Fem My and he talks very good about her, saying that she's reasonable and that she rents and appartment in Gent with adress in Hofstraat 16 (in Belgium). I was victim of her. I spend 1600euros for nothing. When I arrived to the place, the building belonged to another man who told me that it was the second time that someone goes there asking for an appartment in rent. She makes everything look in order, by sending you some photos and a lease contract. The whatsapp that she uses is the following one : +31 9 7010210282 and the email is: [email protected].

I off course when to the police department, and it seams that the name of this woman appears already in the system, so it is not the first time that she makes fraud.

We need to share this to avoid more frauds. To avoid that other students suffer this things. Please share!

[Removed - AJ]
Last edited by AlanJones on Mon Dec 09, 2019 6:06 am, edited 4 times in total. Reason: Removed personal details & external link