Room for Rent and other rental scams
#400420 by Michelle Mon Nov 18, 2019 6:02 am
Bailey Homes <[email protected]> wrote:
Hello,

Thanks for your interest in my apartment. The room is available for long term and short term rent and its a private studio nothing to share with anybody. The building is in a great location and situated in the quiet and safe neighborhood. The apartment offers laundry in-suite and storage facilities.

I am looking for a responsible person that is going to be taking good care of my apartment and trusting you that you are going to be taking good care of of my apartment as i left it.The rent is $1500 per month which include trash/recycle area, interior mailbox station, WiFi high speed internet, Water/Sewer, heat, gas and reserved parking.Security Deposit $800 which is refundable at the end of your rent.

The Apartment is fully furnished. This apartment is Very clean apt, nicely decorated with beautiful furnishings, queen size bed, fresh sheets and towels provided. Full kitchen with everything, Full size windowed bathroom and Living room, equipped with stereo,Flat screen TV, basic cable, AC unit and good closet space, has wireless internet connection

The Price per month: $1500 (All Utilities are Included no extra charges)

Security Deposit: $800 (100% Refundable on move out)

Please answer the following questions.

Full Name:
Reason for Moving:
Occupancy Date:
Intended Rental Term:
Number of Occupants and their relationship to you:
Credit Score:
Pet:
Smoking:
Email:

Thanks
Eric

Bailey Homes <[email protected]>

Hi

Am sorry to inform you that I am currently not in the city at the moment, I travel to take care of my sick daughter. She is undergoing a surgical operation today and I am not sure of my returning date yet but i assure you,this apartment is clean and in good shape, if you wont mind and you could also make a walk through the neighborhood, and I will send you my property tax documents at least with that it’s will show you the property is genuine cause I understand quite well you want to be very careful about this.

ONCE THE PAYMENT is confirmed i can book and lease the apartment for you immediately. The keys and all documents and including Agencies number you might need in case of any Mechanical Emergency in the Apartment and all Documents of the Apartment will be mailed to you once the lease has been completed and it should get to you within 24 hours of shipping.

Thanks
Eric

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement