Room for Rent and other rental scams
#400612 by Michelle Wed Nov 20, 2019 2:37 pm

Thanks for your response, the apartment available is at : 1925 McGraw Ave The Bronx, NY 10462 .. I have attached the pictures and rental application Rent Per Month : $900 ( Including Utilities ) Security / Deposit : $700(REFUNDABLE ) 1 Bedroom 1 Bath its available to move in as soon as possible, the apartment is in a great shape, washing machine available, hot and cold water working fine. the apartment is in great condition hardwood Floors The apartment is filled with natural light from its large windows. full kitchen with dishwasher, new cooking range and a Nespresso machine.

Apartment located on 1925 McGraw Ave The Bronx, NY 10462 windowed bathroom which features linen closet. Bedroom easily accommodates a King sized bed and dresser large spacious living room with stunning views of City.I am sure you would certainly love it Let me know if you would be interested in it, i would like you to send me the below details, find attached of the pictures.

FILL OUT THE QUESTIONAIRE.
Full name:
Present address :
When is the best time to call you :
When you are planning on moving in :
Credit Statues :
Period of time you are planning to stay, cos i wont be moving back to it:
Do you smoke :
Do you work late night :
How many people would be moving in with you :
How soon can you come up with the security deposit:
Call me after filling out the questionnaire.
646-547-0381
Mr. Dennis Clark

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement