Room for Rent and other rental scams
#401318 by Michelle Sat Dec 07, 2019 1:25 pm
Rosa Muller G [email protected]

Am glad to hear about your interest on wg-gesucht.de about my flat.

The room is available for rent and you can move in anytime you wish to.

I'm a cool Lady and outgoing person who is down to earth and easy to live with.

I like to listen to music, watch movies etc when am less busy.

I have a beautiful 3 bedroom flat to share,am staying in one room and

have 2 other rooms yet to be occupied.

Größe: 25m²

Gesamtmiete: 450€

Kosten

Miete: 400€

Nebenkosten: 50€

Kaution: 800€

Adresse

51 Waldwiesenstraße 81375 München Hadern

Tell me more about yourself and purpose of renting my flat, if you are still interested.

thanks.

R
osa Muller G [email protected]

Good to hear your swift response, i hereby attached the pictures and more details!

Zimmer

The rooms are 25m² each while the whole flat is 150m².

Each room is 450euro monthly all inclusive i.e no extra cost while kaution is €800

The special thing is that in this shared flat, each room has its own toilet/bathroom (ensuite)

There is also a storage room where you can also accommodate something.

There is also the shared washing machine, as well as the shared kitchen.

Registration/Anmeldung is possible!!! Fast Internet flatrate (WIFI)

The flat is on the 1st floor.

It is either for short or long term, So therefore,You can rent it for as long as you desire.

It is fully furnished with bed,chair,table, wardrobe, etc. and connects to a balcony, which is available for your exclusive use.

The kitchen is a good size with dining table and all necessary kitchen appliances.

NB: the rooms are the same in size,shape,type, colour and price. The room(s) can be rented either furnished or unfurnished!

WG-Leben

Free, Flexible, fun and fair WG.

Am half German and am presently on vacation to my mum's place in Lithuaunia but would be back within few weeks.

If you need to move in anytime soon, i have the keys here with me but I can send or bring you the keys after completing the contract process.

whatsap +4915733488204

NB: the first 2 months rent payment with deposit must be paid before moving in.

My research is in business administration. I'm 24 years old, easy to live with, creative and open to ideas.

Let me know if you are satisfied and willing to join my WG.

Warm Regards

Rosa

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement