Room for Rent and other rental scams
#403603 by Michelle Wed Jan 22, 2020 6:43 pm

Hello ,

I fully agree to have you as my tenant. As I already told you in my first email Apartments.com will handle the renting process in my behalf. I will have to contact the rental agency and provide them all the necessary information so they can start the rental process. For that I will need :

-copy of your id, passport or driver license
- Date you want to move:
- Period of time you wish to rent the property:
-Your full current address :
- Adults:
- First name :
- Surname:
- Phone number:

You will receive a notification from the rental company containing all instructions that you need to follow and the invoice as well. To secure the apartment you will be instructed to deposit the first deposit $450 to the agency and then you start paying rent from the first month you moved in. The keys and rental agreement will be delivered by their agent at your current address same day the deposit is paid, or you can meet with the agent at the Apartment. You will be given a 3 days inspection period from the day you receive the keys and lease agreement. If you are satisfied with the Apartment all you have to do is to sign the lease agreement and inform the agency. If you don't sign the tenancy agreement you receive a full refund of the deposit payment within the same day you made your decision. After you move in the Apartment the monthly rent will be sent directly to my bank account.
If you wish to proceed please provide the requested details and I will submit your application right away, and of course please make sure that you have the deposit payment ready.
I look forward to hearing back from you. Thank you for your time and nice cooperation.

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement