Room for Rent and other rental scams
#403801 by Michelle Mon Jan 27, 2020 5:12 am
Yulia emanuelli <[email protected]>
Nice to hear from you!
I am the owner of the apartment, situated in : Zentnerstraße 18, 80798 München, Deutschland.

Floor area: 68,60 m²
Rooms : 2
Bedrooms: 1
Bathrooms: 1

The apartment is fully furnished and renovated. You can use my furniture but I can remove it if you want to use yours.
The monthly rent price is 750 EUR, including all utilities (gas / electricity / phone / cable / internet / heating/ 1 parking space available ). The apartment is in good condition, clean and ready to use. The kitchen is fully equipped.
In the apartment you find a refrigerator, a freezer, a washing machine, a dryer, an iron, an oven, a toaster, coffee maker, Internet access and Wi-Fi access. Pets are allowed. The apartment has public transport near and not far away of shopping center, and other amenities.
I have the apartment since 2014 and I lived there until last year, then my work contract ended and I returned home to Roma, Italy.
I am interested in a long-term tenant because I don't have plans to move again in Germany.
We are from different countries so it's very difficult for me to find a reliable tenant.
Only if you are really interested please contact me to arrange a meeting.

Thanks for your time!

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement