Room for Rent and other rental scams
#403824 by Michelle Mon Jan 27, 2020 1:58 pm

Hello,

We appreciate your interest in renting our apartment for your stay (February 1st - May 1st, 2020: 3 months ), We offer discount on weekly and monthly rental only. The following is the apartment price $40/night, $200/week and $800/Month. Total Cost for your stay is $2,400(Discounted), To reserve the apartment for your stay, you are required to pay the First Month rent of the total Rent ($800) plus Security Refundable of $200 (This is just a security deposit and its will be refund back to you via cash or money order, provided no damages was made to the apartment rented to you) = $1,000, All you need to pay to secure or hold the chosen dates will be $1,000, On your arrival at the apartment after you have been checked in, you will be pay ($800) monthly after the first month and you will receive the $200 security deposit during your departure time.

This Private Studio/Unit(1 Bedroom, 1 Kitchen, 1 Bathroom/Toilet, 1 Parking Space)is located on 5955 Midnight Pass Rd Unit 4A, Sarasota, FL 34242, United States and its fully furnished, it comes with Wifi and 1 parking space for your car.

Let me know if you are okay with the terms and willing to proceed with the Booking/Reservation. All Questions are welcome. We assure you Maximum Security during your stay.
Note: We will visit the apartment during your stay, only if you call us.

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement