Room for Rent and other rental scams
#403907 by Michelle Wed Jan 29, 2020 10:54 am

Hi, thank you for your request!

The property is available for your dates. The price for your booking is:

Price: 160 € / Nights
Security deposit - € 500 - Fully refundable on the morning of your Check-out
Cleaning fee: 20 €

You will have full use of the property and standard amenities. I will include also fresh linen (bed sheets and towels), toiletries, utilities and super fast WiFi. You will also benefit of free parking and final cleaning.

The remarkable windows ensure that the living room is flooded with light that illuminates modern artwork, the fully equipped kitchen. All bedrooms have double beds, private bathrooms and TVs. Underwear and fine furnishings offer splendid nights amid humiliated city frequencies for a family vacation, couples' withdrawal, or a decadent honeymoon in that destination.

Now, to advance with booking, you must confirm that you agree. I will need the following information from you:

First name:
Last name:
Check-in:
Check-out:
Number of persons:
Phone number:
Address & City:

Shortly afterwards, you will receive the confirmation and you will need to fill out the reservation by sending the payment directly to Airbnb.
Cancellation policy for this rate is flexible, which means you are entitled to a full refund if you cancel the day before your arrival date.

I'm waiting your confirmation as soon as possible in order to move forward with this booking.

Thanks you!

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement