Room for Rent and other rental scams
#403908 by Michelle Wed Jan 29, 2020 1:08 pm
Melina Ferintz < [email protected] >

First of all my name is Melina Ferintz and I am a private owner. You do not have to pay additional fees or commission to rent the property.
I work at Vodafone and now I have sent in many countries a number ?? sign important contracts.
The apartment is available for rent in good condition, comes fully furnished and well. I want to rent it because I moved to a new place and this apartment is empty. It is immediately available for min. 2 months, max. 5 years.
It is spacious and well ventilated with restaurants, supermarkets and public transport around.
It is located in a very nice and safe neighborhood on the North Besterd Street 70B, 5014 JG Tilburg.

The furniture is new and everything in the apartment, it has just been renovated. Be the first person who can live there.
The rent is 400 € including all utilities (internet / water / gas / electricity / heating / TV cable).
I sent some pictures of the apartment. You're in attachments.

I ask in advance the first two months rent (€ 800) plus a deposit of € 400 (you get it back at the end of the contract), totaling € 1200.
If you want to pay six months in advance, I can do a discount and keep the rent at € 350 / month. Let me know.

As I said earlier, I can not personally close the deal, but the solution I have chosen, is provided by Airbnb; they arrange rental for people who are unable to solve them for only those abroad etc., so they will take care of inspection as well as the payment.
I will support all loads so you have no extra cost.

I will explain the procedure if you are interested, so please send me an email when you read this message, because I have to really take care of this issue.

Before we continue, I would like to know something about you, like how many people you want to live in the apartment and for how long.
I look forward to hearing from you soon.

PS If you have any other questions, you can ask it safely.

Regards,
Melina Ferintz

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement