Room for Rent and other rental scams
#404870 by Michelle Tue Feb 18, 2020 5:13 pm

Subject: 224 N Avenue 52, Los Angeles

Hello,

Thanks for the email. Yes, the House is still available and will only be given out to the right person that will take very good care of the place and the facilities. Well i must let you know that the house has a lot of facilities like laundry facilities, air condition, internet and telephone access and car garage and other necessary facilities. I have really decided to give out the house as a result of my transfer (Rhode Island, United States) to my new place of employment.

I will be renting out the house for $2,000 (Including Utilities) water,gas,electricity and garbage and a security deposit of $2,000 (refundable) $50 for each pet as pet deposit (negotiable) and I need to inform you as well that money is not the major reason why I am renting it out but want someone who can take care of it as if he/she owns it, let me know as soon as possible if you can take good care of it, so that we can discuss the rent further.

House Address:
224 N Avenue 52, Los Angeles

2BR / 2Ba 850ft,

Utilities Included in the rent are water, Gas and Electricity
Pets allowed - DOGS and CATS
Drive by Immediately and see it !!!

Thanks and God bless you

James

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement