Room for Rent and other rental scams
#405279 by Michelle Mon Feb 24, 2020 2:34 pm
Kelvin Petrov <[email protected]> wrote:
sure you can stay but you need to pay the a month and security deposit for the landlord and the attorney agree on the Sublet. The apartment is secured in a very nice and safe neighborhood with good lighting at night,located in a walking distance to public transportation, nice restaurants and quiet neighbors.

The apartment will be available for viewing and move-in on March 7th because i'll be very busy working till then but i cant assure you availability till then due to rush in housing this period. Once your Rental application have been reviewed and approved, your Sublease agreement will be made for you to sign by The attorney then you can secure the apartment by making payment afterwards.

I'm Certain that my unit is the best of its price, its fully furnished with all utilities included and secured in a nice and safe neighborhood, you can park off street front of the apartment, it is well reserved.

The security deposit will be refunded at the end of your stay after inspecting the unit to be in the same condition as presented

The price of the monthly rents includes everything and nothing is left uncovered, well behaved pets are allowed with good assurances.

I'll like to know your final decision before sending the application to the Management for review and approval.

Looking to hear from you again soon.

Thanks
Kelvin Petrov

Are you married ?
How many people will be living in the house:
Do you have a pet:
Do you have a car:
Your Exact move in date:
Do You Intend To Secure The Apartment Now YES/NO:

Rental Application
Applicant Information
Name:
Date of Birth:
Cell:
Phone:
Current address:
City:
State:
ZIP Code:
Own( ) Rent (x)
Monthly payment or rent:
How long?
Previous address:
City:
State:
ZIP Code:
How long?

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement