Ernesto Antonio Rodriguez Acosta <[email protected]>

MÖBLIERTE 3 ZIMMERWOHNUNG
1120 Wien
Rechte Wienzeile 229
490,00 Euro
ca. 65,00 m²
3 Zimmer

Hello,

My name is Antonio and I saw your message regarding your interest in renting my Wohnung.

The apartment is still available, the monthly rent for the whole apartment is 490 EUR per month, utilities included (TV/Internet, electricity, water, parking place for one car).

I worked in wien for a Multifunctional Center for Social Services. Now I have been promoted to a better position in United Kingdom and I decided to rent the apartment for the time that I will have to work here. Now I'm out of wien and if you want to rent my flat, I will hire a real estate agency to do the rental transaction. I want to tell you that I am looking for a serious, responsible and clean person to rent the apartment that will take care of the apartment as it were its own. So I would like to know more details about yourself: How old are you, if you are married, if you have a pet, occupation etc.

I`m waiting your email if you're still interested, I can also send you more photos with the apartment.

Sincerely,
Ernesto Antonio Rodriguez Acosta

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement