Room for Rent and other rental scams
#407660 by Michelle Fri Apr 03, 2020 2:14 am
[email protected]

"Hello, I am Norbert Trojanowski, the owner of the flat, and i'm happy to let you know that my apartment is presently available even for long and short term periods. I bought this apartment for my daughter during her studies in Australia, but now she's back home in Poland, so I'm renting the place for unlimited time (obviously preferable for long periods). The utilities (cold/hot water, electricity, wireless broadband Internet, digital TV, 1 parking spot, dishwasher, garbage disposal, microwave, refrigerator, washing machine, etc.) are INCLUDED in the price of 1,800.00 AUD per month, plus a deposit / guarantee of 1,800.00 AUD is also requested and fully refundable once you decide to leave the apartment (with a 30 days notice before). As from my side, i will never ask you to leave the apartment because my daughter is permanently living here in Warsaw / Poland, so we won't disturb you. Before we go any further I would like to know a little something about you, like how many persons you intend to live in the apartment, what month you are looking to move-in, (exact date), and for how long. All the best from Warsaw, Dr. Norbert Trojanowski"

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement