Room for Rent and other rental scams
#407979 by Michelle Thu Apr 09, 2020 2:39 am

Hello , thank you for your reply. First of all I must tell you that I own the place and it's not a sublease. I imagine you searched several apartments so let me refresh your memory, mine it's located on 131 N Gale Dr ,Beverly Hills, CA 90211, 1br, 1ba, parking and utilities included - $1000.00 monthly rent for the entire place, available as we speak.

My name is Jeffrey Franklin Silson, you can call me Jeff. I own several properties in the US and abroad. I'm a retired stockbroker by the way so money is not the issue here, I'm just looking for a serious tenant that will take care of the place so can you please tell me a few things about you and your way of life.Also please confirm your phone number .

Anyway, check the attached photos and if you're good to go, just send me a reply and I will explain the rental process.

Thank you for your time,
Jeffrey Franklin Silson

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement

#411923 by Michelle Wed Jun 10, 2020 10:36 am

Thank you for your interest in my apartment.
First of all I must tell you that I own the place and it's not a sublease. I imagine you searched several apartments so let me refresh your memory, mine it's located on 545 Adams St in Boston, it is a 2 br, 1 bath, parking and utilities included - $1200.00 monthly rent for the entire place, available as we speak (a full description and all the photos can be seen on the website of the listing company, you can find it bellow in his original email).

My full name is Jeffrey Franklin Silson, you can call me Jeff. I own several properties in the US and abroad. I'm a retired stockbroker by the way so money is not the issue here, I'm just looking for a serious tenant that will take care of the place so can you please tell me a few things about you and your way of life. Also please confirm your phone number 6179228226.

Anyway, check the attached photos and if you're good to go, just send me a reply and I will explain the rental process.

Thank you for your time,

Jeffrey Franklin Silson

Financial Analyst
Email: [email protected]

***The content of this email is confidential and intended for the recipient specified in message only. It is strictly forbidden to share any part of this message with any third party, without a written consent of the sender. If you received this message by mistake, please reply to this message and follow with its deletion, so that we can ensure such a mistake does not occur in the future.***

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.