Room for Rent and other rental scams
#411542 by Michelle Thu Jun 04, 2020 5:02 am
Christopher Byrne <[email protected]>

Thanks for getting back to me, Am so happy to hear about you..I want you to understand that i have alot of people who are also interested in renting my apartment and it is first come first serve that is why i want you to do your reservation now and have your keys with you.

For you to get the place reserved we both have to sign my rental agreement contract which is prepared and signed by my solicitor, which is documented with German's law because it is going to stand as guarantee for both of us.

After that you will go ahead with your payment which is your first month rent and security deposit. Once your payment is confirmed by me, i will post the keys and the receipt of your payment to you via DHL courier service .it is just 1-2 days delivery and email you the shipping code for you to know when the keys will be deliver to you so that you can have your keys and move into my apartment.

Do get back to me with the below information so that we can proceed further with the rental agreement contract form

Your full name:
Your full address:
Your passport id number or any kind of id number:
Your phone number:
Your WhatApp number if any:
Your date of birth:
Your move in date:
Your move out date:

Please make sure the address is where you want me to ship the keys and the payment receipt to..I will be waiting to hear from you with the information so that we can continue with the rental process.

Regards
Christopher

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement

#412320 by Michelle Tue Jun 16, 2020 10:43 am
Christopher Byrne <[email protected]>

Due to the nature of my Job am not always available on phone as i always off my phone but am on my ipad to check mail.Just write me a message on my email to ask me what ever question you want to ask.

WhatApp : +447440301278

Kindly get back to me so that i can tell you on how to get my Apartment reserved.I will be waiting to hear from you

Regards
Christopher

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.