Room for Rent and other rental scams
#411573 by Michelle Thu Jun 04, 2020 3:55 pm
Heino Mauri Kullervo
<[email protected]> wrote:
Hi,

Thank you for contacting me about my apartment.
The apartment is still available for rent.
Its fully furnished, could be rented unfurnished, too. Same price if unfurnished, all the utilities are included (water hot/cold, electricity, heating, gas, Internet, cable, parking space, dishwasher, garbage disposal, are included in the price of € 490,00 per month). Pets are allowed. The entire apartment is for rent and the price per month is € 490,00
Has an elevator, washer/dryer in the unit, A/C, dishwasher, parking--1 Car, safe neighborhood, nice neighbors, very quiet, no noise, close to transportation and everything else.
The only problem is that I had to move my job to Finland - Helsinki, where I am now and cannot leave this city due to an emergency (coronavirus).

All the best,
Heino Mauri Kullervo

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement

#411632 by Anonymesmädl Fri Jun 05, 2020 6:16 pm
Hi,

Thank you for contacting me about my apartment.
The apartment is still available for rent.
Its  fully furnished, could be rented unfurnished, too. Same price if  unfurnished, all the utilities are included (water hot/cold,  electricity, heating, gas, Internet, cable, parking space, dishwasher,  garbage disposal, are included in the price of € 400,00 per month). Pets are  allowed. The entire apartment is for rent and the price per month is  € 400,00
Has an elevator, washer/dryer in the unit, A/C, dishwasher, parking--1  Car, safe neighborhood, nice neighbors, very quiet, no noise, close to  transportation and everything else.
 The only problem is that I had to move my job to Finland - Helsinki, where I am now and cannot leave this city due to an emergency (coronavirus).

All the best,
Heino Mauri Kullervo

Hi,

OK. Can you tell me, please, what is your desired move in date?

Please let me tell you a little about myself. My name is Heino Mauri Kullervo. I live in Finland - Helsinki. The apartment was purchased for me when I worked in Deutschland and then we used it for short term rentals, then she redecorated it and now we rent it for long term disposal from 5-6 years or more, this depends on your decision.
Now I live in Finland - Helsinki. So, we have to find a proper way for you and us to safely get what we are after.
Regarding the payment, we request a 1 month pay € 400.00 + € 800.00 refundable deposit at the end of your stay if no damage has been done to the apartment. That's € 1.200.00 in total, with no additional fees. The price is for the entire apartment. As I told you I'm living in Finland, but this will not influence the rental at all as I am willing to send you the keys so you can visit it and see it if you like it. You will have 2 days available to inspect the apartment before renting it. The delivery of the keys and viewing permit (signed by me), will be made through Airbnb.com to make sure that we can trust each other. If you want to know more about the rental process please get back to me and I will send you the step by step procedure.

All the best,
Mauri

SO, This guy replied to my apartment request via immowelt.de by email. When I asked how much the additional costs are, the low price seemed dubious. That's why I googled his email address and came across this post. Thanks for that!

dieser Typ hat mir auf meine wohnungsanfrage über immowelt.de per Mail geantwortet. bei der Frage wie viel die Nebenkosten betragen, kam mir der niedrige Preis unseriös vor. deswegen habe ich seine Email Adresse gegoogelt und bin zu diesem Beitrag gestoßen. Danke dafür!
Bilder von seinem Pass hat er mir auch per Mail zukommen lassen.