Room for Rent and other rental scams
#413615 by Michelle Sun Jul 12, 2020 5:56 am
"Heike Karin" <[email protected]>

Hallo,

Mein Name ist Karin.Ich bin gerade in Dublin-Ireland. Ich bevorzuge ein Gespräch in englischer Sprache.Aber wenn Sie wollen, können wir Deutsch sprechen.
The price of the monthly rent is 600 EUR ( includes all utilities costs(water,heating and electricity)and wohnung Kaution is 1.000 EUR .
I own the apartment and i left it, with my work for a 10- years contract in Dublin-Ireland,so I decided to rent it. The apartment is in perfect condition, no need for additional repairs what so ever. So, if you are interested in renting my apartment, please email me back for more details.

Best regards,
Schneider Heike-Karin

"Heike Karin" <[email protected]>

Hello,

The contract start when you want and will be for how long you will decide.
The apartment pictures are attached!
You can rent the apartment for min. 2 months and max. 10 years but we can renew the contract. The apartment is fully furnished, but if you want, you can unfurnished it. The utilities costs are included.
As I told you in my first e-mail, I am with my work right now. Before leaving Germany I had to deal with the Airbnb Company so my presence is not necessary. The keys and all papers are in their possession, ready for delivery. You will have 3 days to inspect the apartment before rent it. Airbnb wants to start paying for the keys, but first you must pay the value of 1 rental month (600 EUR) plus 1.000 EUR deposit total (1.600 euro) in their account. So if you want to make this deal please login to the www.airbnb.com website, and after that please send me the following details:

Full name and address:
Shipping address:
Airbnb username:
ID or Passport Copy:
After I'll receive your details I will forward to Airbnb and I will proceed the order. Airbnb wants to contact you with all the details that you need to complete this deal. Waiting your email with the requested details.

Best regards,
Schneider Heike-Karin

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement