Room for Rent and other rental scams
#414794 by Michelle Mon Aug 03, 2020 12:22 pm

Hello ,

Nice to hear from you!

The monthly rental price is € 590 and only applies to long-term rentals.
The house is in good condition, clean and ready to use. The kitchen is fully equipped.
In the house you will find a fridge, freezer, washing machine, dryer, iron, oven, toaster, coffee machine, internet access and WiFi access.
We have had the house since January 2016 and we have been there until February, then my employment contract ended and we returned to Bergamo, Italy.
The house has public transportation nearby and not far from shopping center, sports club and other amenities. Pets are allowed, but I ask you to keep everything clean.
The house has a parking space. I have invested a considerable amount in this house and would be very grateful if you could treat yourself as your own property. I am interested in a long-term tenant who takes care of the property so as not to make money from rental income.
Because of my unexpected return to land Italian, it was only a short time to find a reliable tenant. I have the keys. As soon as I find a serious tenant, I come back to Austria to show it and to sign the lease.
If you can answer me in English or Italian, that's fine, since I don't speak German well, I use a Google translation.

Looking forward to hear from you.
Thanks for your time!

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities

Advertisement