Room for Rent and other rental scams
#417431 by Michelle Sat Sep 19, 2020 3:44 am
< [email protected] >

Thank you for your answer, we can start a viewing next week.
Unfortunately, my German is not that good, and I am not always available by phone due to working hours and two shifts.
The monthly rent is 400 euros, in addition I ask for a 1000 euros deposit which you will get back if you decide to leave the apartment, at no additional cost.
I would like to receive the monthly rent in my bank account, I hope that this is not a problem.

About me, I'm 45 years old, my job is a production manager in the field of endoprosthetics and the company I work for has developed projects all over the world. And now I'm working in Ireland because I've got a new project here.
Unfortunately, we cannot meet in person at the moment, so we can arrange the viewing through a specialized and trustworthy accommodation company www.airbnb.de .
If the apartment meets your needs, please let me know and we can take care of everything.

Thank you.
Greetings.
Petra
[email protected]

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement