Room for Rent and other rental scams
#417603 by Michelle Wed Sep 23, 2020 3:48 am
Van: [email protected] <[email protected]>

Thanks for your interest
I am the owner of the Flat,I formally reside in the Flat with
kids,before I was transferred to Manchester due to my work.It is fully furnished but we can get it unfurnished for you if you prefer that.Below is the details of the flat before we proceed.Flat address: 35 Saint Nicolaasstraat, Maastricht,Netherlands
Rent:€550 per month all bills included Security deposit:€650 refundable after your stay in the flat.Minimum Stay: 1 Month(s) Maximum stay:1 yr with the option of extending the contract after 12 months Flat amenities:TV ,CD - DVD - Video,Radio,High-speed Internet with WiFi,Washing Machine ,dryer, gas central Heating, iron and Ironing, board,Gascooker,oven,Electric.Kettle,Toaster,Dishwasher,Refrigerator,Microwave ,garage for just one car e.t.c.Please, i want you to note that i am a kind and honest person,also i spent a lot of money on my property that i want to rent out. Am soliciting for your absolute maintenance of this Flat and want you to treat it as your own,I hope you understand that!!.I want you to keep it clean and tidy always and I will be glad if you are able to fulfill that at the end of your stay in my flat,that is the reason i decided making the rent affordable..Can you kindly answer these following questions: Where are you currently located and what are your full names?
Your nationality?
Your profession?
How long have you been renting ?
Let me know how soon you are willing to move in, as I am deciding soon on who to lease my flat to.
Thanks

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities

Advertisement